61000BTU air cooled spot air cooler cooling for 60sqm outdoor tent
How to Install a Spot Cooler
Installing a spot cooler can be a breeze. Once you have found the
right size spot cooler all you need to do is roll it into place,
plug it in, and turn it on.
Air Cooled vs. Water Cooled Spot Coolers
There are two main ways a spot cooler eliminates the heat that it
removes from an area. These are by blowing air over the evaporators
coil, called air cooled, or by running water over this coil, called
Water cooled spot coolers are used in high ambient heat locations
when spot cooling is required. Air cooled spot coolers are a more
portable solution because they do not need to be connected to a
|Usage square meter||60sqm|
1.Internally insulated with fiberglass insulation
2. Thermostatic control with multi-speed fan
3. Heavy duty twin wheel lockable casters for portability
4. Power cord with arc fault protection
5. Condensate jug with overflow protection
6. Compressor time delay
If you face any problems in future during testing process we
promise we will give you a reply within 48 hours and solution
provide within 3 working days. We can offer operation video and
English operation muanual. We can provide video-conference. If
customers require on-site service, the transport and travel expense
shall be borne by customer.
24 Hours online service for your consult.
Help choose right model,and a series of service,person,advise.
2. Middle service
--Give you best offer
--Choose payment term you convienent.
--Promptly production and delivery,inform you in time.
--Can provide invoice value as you like to decrease your tax.
3. After sale service
--1 year warranty service and all life maintenance.
--Technical Egineer are avalible for oversea trainning.
--Free change for some parts
--Remote control technical consult
1. Power button: activates unit when power button is pressed. (fan
starts on low speed). if power button is pressed during operation,
2. Blower button: changes fan speed from (low) to (high) when
3. Spot/cool button: activates compressor and begins producing cool
air 5 seconds after button is pressed. regulates temperature based
on outlet cool air temperature.
4. Room/cool button: activates compressor and produces cool air 5
seconds after button is pressed. regulates temperature based on
inlet ambient air temperature.
5. Set temp buttons: change target temperature/data value by +/- 1.
change data value by +/- 10 by pressing continually. press the set
temp buttons to set temperature. upper button is to heighten
temperature and lower button is to lower temperture.
6. Alarm: alarm indicator lights (blinks) and indicates abnormal
system operation. if alarm occurs, compressor stops.system
operation stops when alarm light is activated (blinks) longer than