Home /Bathroom Vanities /

Wall Mounted Pvc Modern Bathroom Vanity Cabinet Graphic Design

Wall Mounted Pvc Modern Bathroom Vanity Cabinet Graphic Design

Brand Name:Di Aiqi
Certification:Executive officerSIO9001
Model Number:DY1127
Minimum Order Quantity:Negotiable
Delivery Time:Pay a deposit for 30 days
Payment Terms:30% of the wire transfer will be taken as the deposit, and the remaining 70% will be paid before delivery.
Contact Now

Add to Cart

Verified Supplier
Location: Foshan Guangdong China
Address: Room 504A, No. 1 Yingyin Street, Shiwan Town Street, Chancheng District, Foshan City, Guangdong Province, China
Supplier`s last login times: within 30 hours
lt's easy to get a shipping quote! Just click the button below and complete the short form.
Get Shipping Quote
Product Details Company Profile
Product Details

Wall Mounted Pvc Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet Modern Bathroom Vanity Cabinet

Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinets Features:

Multiple choice of colors, according to the needs of the choice

According to different bathroom decoration styles to match the choice, multi-specification selection, to meet the needs of different apartment types.

Choose according to your own preferences, suitable for a variety of decoration styles.

Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinets Specification:

Product NameWall Mounted Pvc Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet Modern Bathroom Vanity Cabinet

1. Red oak and Gray cloth melamine face board with plywood.

2. Two doors with DTC soft close hinges and three drawers with DTC soft close sliders.

3. Lauren Platinum Slate/Big flower white slab countertop

4. Ceramic basin

Ceramic basin Size410*410*120MM
Mirror Size800*30*800mm
PackingFlat Packing or Assembled Packing
Main cabinet Size1790*525*450mm
Countertop Size1800*530*12mm
PortGuangZhou or FoShan
Place of ProductGuangdong Province, China

Product details:

Our service:

1. We have created a thorough instruction manual and photos to make installation simple in order to better serve clients.
Two, we'll give free samples to testing facilities if customers need your business' accreditation.
To make sure your order will fit in the container, you must thirdly submit a loading plan when placing an order.
2. Complete a form and email it to us with the information we need, including the products you desire and the amount.
Review the delivery requirements, including the payment terms, the delivery deadline, the transaction terms, the specifications for packaging, container loading, and quality control, with your sales staff.


Q1.Are you a manufacturer?
Your kind inquiry will give you the exact answer.Our products have been exported to South America, Southeast Asia, Oceania, Eastern Asia, Western Europe with very competitive price and stable quality.

Q2.How many years quality guarantee for your products?
We provide 3-5years quality guarantee for our products,if any defective is confirmed to be caused by us.our company will be responsible for giving free maintain.

Q3.How to get a sample?
Sample is available, but sample charge is prepaid, which is refundable up if you make bulk order next time.

Q4.What is the payment terms?
We accept T/T and Western Union, 30% deposit before production 70% balance paid before delivery.

Q5.What about the delivery time?
25 days after received payment

Q6.Can your factory print our logo/brand on the product?
Our factory can laser print customer's logo on the product with the permission from customers.Customers need to provide us a logo usage authorization letter to allow us to print customer's logo on the products.

Q7. Can we use our own shipping agent?

China Wall Mounted Pvc Modern Bathroom Vanity Cabinet Graphic Design supplier

Wall Mounted Pvc Modern Bathroom Vanity Cabinet Graphic Design

Inquiry Cart 0