Manufacturing and testing of cryogenic valves:
Liang Chuan Company strict manufacturing process and special
equipment are adopted for the produced low-temperature valves, and
the quality of parts is strictly controlled. After special low
temperature treatment, the rough parts are placed in the cooling
medium for several hours (2-6 hours) to release the stress, ensure
the low temperature performance of the material, and ensure the
finished size to prevent the valve from working in low temperature
conditions. Leakage due to deformation due to temperature changes.
The valve assembly is also different from ordinary valves. Parts
need to be strictly cleaned to remove any oil stains to ensure
Cryogenic valve standards and product structure:
1. Design: API6D, JB / T7749
2. Routine inspection and test of valve: According to API598
3. Valve low temperature inspection and test: According to JB /
4. Drive mode: manual, bevel gear drive and electric drive.
5. Valve seat form: The valve seat adopts welding structure, and
the sealing surface is welded with cobalt-based hard alloy to
ensure the sealing performance of the valve.
6. The damper adopts an elastic structure, and a pressure relief
hole is designed at the inlet end.
7. One-way sealed valve body is marked with flow direction mark.
8. Low temperature ball valve, gate valve, globe valve and
butterfly valve adopt long neck structure to protect packing.
9. Ultra-low temperature ball valve standard: JB / T8861-2004.
Notes When Use
1 . It should ensure that the pipe is blown clean before
2 . When installing, make sure that the flow direction indicated by
the arrow on the valve body should be consistent with the flow
direction of the fluid.
3 . This valve has been degreased. Store and keep clean when
4 . After the pipeline construction is completed, all the valves on
the pipeline should be opened, and the residue in the pipeline
should be thoroughly and thoroughly kept to ensure that the
pipeline system is clean and free of debris.
5 . The installation system diagram with the oil-free requirements
should be degreased.
6 . Slowly open and close during use.
7 . If the precision parts such as the valve disc, valve seat and
valve stem are worn or damaged, it must be repaired and replaced in
8 . For parts such as gaskets and sealing materials, replace them
with new ones each time.