HMI Control Panel High Precision Full-Featured Editing Components
- 1 set of device (grey color) and cables
- Software and manuals are free of charge. They are available on our
website or please contact our sales team for download links.
- Resistive touch panel with high precision and reliability.
- 60,000 TFT true color display, all series support vertical display.
- Support any-format static images and GIF animation
- Supports all fonts in Windows
- Provide a large number of vector libraries and component libraries
- Button sound and alarm sound can be set by yourself
- Convenient drawing components and full-featured editing components
allow users to quickly design screens at will
- Multi-language, support to display multiple language in the same
screen, and have the function of translator
- Multiple commnuication protocols, support each communication port
to connect with multiple controllers.
|Weight(kg)||Appox.t 0.7 kg|
|Backlight time||60,000 h|
|Protection level||IP65(Front Panel)|
|Touch type||4-wire resistive panel|
|CPU||CORTEX A8 720MHz-1GHz|
|Protocol||Support MODBUS, free port and common PLC communication Protocol|
How to use U disk to export the data in the historical data curve
of the touch screen?
(1) First download the touch screen program to the PLC HMI
(2) Insert the U disk on the touch screen;
(3) Click on data selection;
(4) According to the admission database/download to U disk → enter
the password 12345678;
(5) Download click yes;
(6) Download successfully click Yes;
(7) Then unplug the U disk and plug it into the computer, find the
Buffer file (type: Data Base file) in the computer U disk, and copy
this file to the desktop;
(8) Open the touch screen programming software, find the database
browser, click Yes, open, find the Buffer file (type: Data Base
file) copied on the desktop, click open, and export EXCEL.