GPS Tracker 16PIN Mini OBD Plug Play Car Vehicle Tracker OBD GPS
Main Feature: (OBD GPS Tracker)
* OBD standard interface.
* Build in 180mAh / 3.7V battery.
* Real time vehicle tracking.
* Work with any 16 - pin OBD interface cars.
* Can locate and get the position of your vehicle remotely via
* Support function of map location inquiry.
* No installation, no wiring harness, simply plugs into OBD port.
* Working model:support GPRS & SMS model
* Shock Alarm
* Low battery Alarm
* Over speed Alarm
* Voltage: 9-35V DC
Functions: (OBD GPS Tracker)
Remote Audio Monitoring , Remote Power/Fuel OFF , SOS Alarm , ACC
Engion Detection , Power OFF Alarm , Overspeed Alarm , Vibration
Alarm , Move Alarm , ACC Illegal Engion Alarm , etc.
Specification: (OBD GPS Tracker)
|Communication Band||2G, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900MHZ|
|GPRS||Class12, TCP/ IP Build in GSM Module|
|Location Mode||GPS+BDS+LBS 3Modes|
|GPS / GSM Antenna||Built-in|
|GPS Sensitivity (Tracking)||-165dBm|
|Acquisition Sensitivity (Tracking)||-148dBm|
|GPS Starting Time||Hot start: < 2 Sec (Open Sky)|
|Cold start: < 30 Sec (Open Sky)|
|GPS Position Accuracy||<10 Meters|
|GPS Velocity Accuracy||0.1 m/s|
|Voice Monitoring Range||5 Meters|
|Backup Battery||180mAh / 3.7V|
|Data Transmit||TCP, SMS|
|Over Speed Alarm||Support|
|Low Power Alarm||Support|
|ACC Detection Function||Support|
|Oil Cut OFF||Support|
|History Playback||Support 1 Months|
|UART-TTL||3.3V UART-TTL 1 channel|
|LED Indicators||2 LED Indicator: GPS-blue / GSM-red|
|Input Voltage||9-35V DC|
|Operating Temperature||-20°C - 70°C|
|Operating Humidity||5% - 95% Non-condensing|
|Dimension(L*W*H)||47 * 43 * 20mm|
Terminal Wring Dgram:
Relay wiring diagram shows how to wire the relay to control the
Connect the 85 terminal(with small white cable) to the positive
pole of the vehicle power (+12V/+24V), connect the 86 terminal(with
small yellow cable) to the yellow cable of the terminal.
Cut off the positive pole of the fuel pump, next connect the
positive pole to the 87a terminal(with thick green cable) of the
relay, and connect another pole to 30 terminal(with thick green
cable), showing as in the figure.
Notice: Be sure that the voltage of the vehicle power should match
up to the working voltage of the relay, or the relay will be
# Cannot connect to the position server
The terminal is never online on the position server when installed
at the first time. Please check the terminal:
1) If the power cables are wired correctly? Pay attention to not
connect them to the controlling cables of the vehicle.
2) If the SIM card is installed correctly? Please refer to the
3) Check the status of the LED indicators. If the terminal is OK,
the red LED and the blue LED will intermittently flick.
4) Inquiring the parameters of terminal via commands and check the
accuracy of the parameters.
# Show offline status on the position server
First check if the LED indicators are OK, if cannot check them, you
can check the SIM card as the following next steps:
1) Call the SIM card of the terminal and check if you can hear the
2) Check if the vehicle is in the area where there is no GSM
3) Check if one terminal or all terminals are offline in the area
where terminal is offline. If all terminals are offline, you should
ask the network operator to check the Internet.
4) Check if the SIM card has enough balance.
5) If the terminal becomes offline on the last day of one month,
please check if GPRS is closed.
6) Inquiry the parameters of terminal via commands and check the
accuracy of the parameters.
# Cannot position for a long time
If the GPS is active, but the terminal cannot be positioned for a
long time, please check the terminal:
1) If the vehicle is in the place where there is no GPS signal.
2) The upside of the terminal should be installed with face toward
3) The GSM and GPS signal may be weakened if the terminal is
installed in the place with electromagnetic wave absorption
material(such as metal blocks), special attention should be paid if
there is metal thermal insulation layer or heating layer on the
front windshield, so that the position accuracy will decline, and
the severe ones will not be positioned.
# Position drift is serious
Serious position drift will be found in places where GPS signal is
poor. Please drive the vehicle to the open places.
# Instructions receiving abnormally
1) Check the instructions format.
2) Check if the vehicle is in the places where there is GSM signal.
3) Check if the SIM card is properly installed.