Anti-tracking Signal Detector for Gps TrackerGSM bugs With
Sensitivity Adjustment Function
VS066SV is an anti-tracking detector designed for old-fashioned
trackers, plug-in tracker GPS tracker GSM bugs, mainly for 2G
signals, which is cheap, its characteristics are similar to GV,
alarm Three ways, buzz, LED and three LEVEL intensity displays,
vibration, mute, four displays. We recommend this when specifically
detecting GPS trackers. If you want a more professional
anti-tracking detector, we recommend VSUTG to you. Please consult
our sales staff for details.
1. Sensitivity Adjustment
Turn the Sensitivity Tuner to - (minus) side to decrease the
sensitivity and the detecting distance will be shorter. Turn the
Sensitivity Tuner to + (plus) side to increase the sensitivity and
the detecting distance will be longer.
2. Interference (Background Noise) Elimination
1) The Sensitivity tuner is also used to eliminate the background
2) If the scan environment has other noises that interfere with
your detector, the strength indication LED will light up.
3) If this condition appears, adjust the sensitivity by turning the
Sensitivity Tuner to - (minus) side to decrease the sensitivity
until only Green power LED light up.
4) In normal condition, when turn on the power, only the Power LED
goes Green to confirm the detector is in normal condition.
3. Low Battery Warning
When the detector is switched on and the LED in the bottom with a
battery icon is Red, it means the batteries run down. Please
replace new batteries.
4. Detecting Distance
The signal of cellular phone sending and receiving text message is
shorter, so the detecting distance of sending and receiving text
message might be shorter than normal phone call. The detecting
distance will be varied depending on the type and model of signal
How To Operate
1) Slide and remove the battery lid, install two AAA/UM-4 batteries
matching correct (+) and (-) poles as indicated, then slide the
battery lid back.
2) Pull out the antenna and turn on the switch to upper side
3) The power LED will go Green to confirm the detector is operation
4) Before start to scan the vehicle for GPS tracker or an
environment for GSM bug, first set up the sensitivity threshold.
Turn the Sensitivity Tuner to + (plus) side and let Level 1 ~ Level
3 all light up, then turn the Tuner to - (minus) side to let the 3
Level indication LEDs all off and leave only Green power LED light
5) When you switch on this device and the Level 1 and Level 2 LED
light up, it means the detecting threshold is too sensitive. Turn
the Sensitivity Tuner to - (minus) side to decreases the
sensitivity until only Green power LED light up.
6) Most GPS trackers have motion sensor to sense unusual movement.
Keep rocking the car and will activate the GPS tracker to send
signal which will help this device find and locate the unauthorized
7)When this device detects GSM phone signal, the strength LED will
light up, from Level 1 (Yellow) -> Level 2 (Yellow) -> Level
3 (Red) indicating the strength of detected signals. Meanwhile, the
buzzer will be beeping.