Single Phase , Three Phase AC DC Motor Performance Testing Panel
1. This testing panel is applied to type test of every kinds of
single phase,three phases AC and DC motor.
2. All the testing data can be saved and printed.
3. This machine is easy to operate.
4. The measuring range of voltage and current could be free
This series of Motor Performance Testing Panel is applied to type
test of every kinds of single phase ,three phases AC and DC motor.
Its LCD shows all technical data which obtained by industrial
control computer, printed out by printer in graphic and report
(test items difference appear in the different types motor).
Motor rotation speed
Range: 0~30000 revolutions
AC motor: 0~250VAC
Phase motor: 0~400VAC
Select dynamometer as per different torque
5 windows display the rotation speed, torque, output efficiency at
the same time. The last window indicates field current
The field current of dynamometer adjustment could be done by rotary
button of field current in front panel (say test motor loading).
It has interfaces to printer and computer
Via RS-232 interface, receive voltage, current, power, power factor
and frequency of electric testing instrument.
Adjustment in manual/automatic
Convenient operation, fast test
Voltage, current, power, power factor and frequency could be
displayed in LED figures at the same time.
The measuring range of voltage and current could be free exchange.
Wide linear range, well repeated data read and stable performance.
Convenient lock ensures to measure data simultaneously and benefit
for easy operation.
Computer could fix the torque and RPM of certain point, the machine
could operate stably.
Single working station.
Test jig is designed according to motor samples.
Single phase 50Hz/220V+/-5%, 1KVA
Electric cabinet: 600(W)*600(L)*1800(H) mm including movable wheel
Working table: 800(L)*400(W)*750(H)mm
Other standard description:
1. Save 900 models motor automatically.
2. Main machine is P4 industrial control computer, 19'' LCD.
3. Attached software:
(1) Loading test program
(2) Test program of temperature rise up
(3) Statistics analysis and displaying program
(4) Printing program of report and graphic
(5) Testing data serach program