1 Outstanding views of Himalayas.
2 The highest pass throng la pass 5416m.
3 Colourful landscapes.
4 Settlement of Gurung and thakali groups and their lifestyle and
5 Pilgrims site Muktinath temple.
6 Natural hot spring tatopani.
This is probably one of the world’s most beautiful trek. It will
take you through a wonderful variety of landscapes and culture,
from the subtropical lower Marsyangdi Valley where Gurung and
Thakali people dominate to the northern arid Buddhist areas.
Along the Marsyangdi River, on easy trail and suspension bridges,
through rice terraces and forest, we will slowly gain altitude and
acclimatize well. After Pisang we will get stunning up-close views
of snowy and glaciated high peaks including Annapurna II, III and
IV. This remote area lies in a rain shadow formed by the Annapurnas
and the landscape supports little in the way of forest apart from
pine, juniper and scrub rhododendron.
Huge glacial moraines abound, etched deeply by wind erosion into
fantastic pillars. The Thorong La (5416 m) wilderness is one of the
highlight of this trek. After the pass, we reach Muktinath and then
Jomsom. We then take a dramatic mountain flight to Pokhara.
Day 01 Arrival Kathmandu .
Day 02 City sightseeing and preparing for the trip.
Day 03 Drive to dharapani 1860m duration 7 hours.
Day 04 Trek to chame 2670m duration 5 hours .
Day 05 Trek to pisang 3200 m duration 5 hours .
Day 06 Trek to manang village 3540m duration 6 hours
Day 07 Manang rest day.
Day 08 Trek to yak kharka 4010m duration 4 hours
Day 09 Trek to throng phedi 4600m duration 3-4 hours
Day 10 Trek to Muktinath 3800m by throngla pass 5416m duration 7-8
Day 11 Drive to tatopani 1200 m 5 duration 5 hours
Day 12 Trek to ghorepani poon hill 2850m duration 7 hours
Day 13 Trek to tadapani 2700 m by poon hill 32120 m duration 6
Day 14 Drive to pokhara
Day 15 Fly to Kathmandu
Day 16 Departure
1. Airport/Hotel/Airport transfers by private car.
2. Deluxe accommodation in star hotel in Kathmandu, BB plan
3. Deluxe accommodation in tourist star hotel in Pokhara, BB plan
4. Kathmandu city tour inclusive of tour guide, private car.
5. Food (breakfast, lunch, dinner, tea, coffee during trek)
6. Guide and a helper ( including their food, accommodation,
salary, insurance, equipment).
7. Annapurna Conservation Area Entry Permit and all necessary
8. All land transportation from Kathmandu to Kathmandu via private
1. Your travel insurance (compulsory)
2. International airfare and airport departure tax.
3. Nepal entry visa fee
4. Items of a personal nature such as alcoholic drinks, cold
5. Personal trekking equipments.
6. Any others expenses which are not mentioned above (price
includes section).and staff tips
We advise you to bring your own trekking and climbing gear! However
in Kathmandu there have many shops to buy and for rent trek related
September/October/November &march / April/ May. However
December and January are winter and can be much colder and June
July and August is rainy season trek can be done but climbing is
little dangerous and the views may not that great due to poor
visibility an rain.