Classification of Graphite Crucibles:
1. High purity machined graphite crucible, which is machined according to customers' drawing from large
it is widely used in melting of glass, precious metals, rare earth,
zinc, silver, gold, ceramics etc.
2. Graphite clay crucible.This kind of graphite crucible is pressed in mold of mixtures of
graphite powder and clay.
3. Graphite SiC crucible. This kind of crucible is isostatic pressed in mold of mixtures of
graphite powder and Silicon carbide.
The second and third kinds crucibles are widely used in melting
iron, steel, copper, aluminum, tin, zinc, silver and gold etc.
If you are not sure which kind graphite crucible is suitable, we
will be glad to offer you suggestions according to our many years
of experience in metal casting industry.
- high strength (Flexural strength: 39Mpa Compressive strength: 78Mpa
With rising of temperature, graphite strength increases)
- high purity (Carbon: 99.5%)
- high temperature resistance (graphite material melting point is 3850±50)
- good heat shock resistance.
Size and Shape
Customized designing and production (machining) available.
Our experienced and well-trained engineers will offer professional
suggestions in choosing the most suitable
grade of graphite material for machining graphite mold for you, in
order to reach the best effect with lowest cost.