Handheld Screwdriver Machine With Automatic Screw Feeder
Screw locking machine is made of 3 main parts: 1.Screw feeding
system. 2. Screw sorting system. 3. Screw locking system.
These 3 systems are controlled by the machine's program.
Hand-held automatic locking screw machine feeds screws in a turbine
way and order screws on a vibration guide rail, and transport
screws to Screw Sorting System through magnetic resonance, then
sort one screw per time and send it to screwdriver nozzle, finally
electric or pneumatic screwdriver will lock the screw into
If you are interested in this screw feeding and tightening machine,
please tell me your screw size.See picture below.
Screwdriver With feeding systerm machine structure
1. Automatic screw feeding, sorting and locking for various shapes
screws. One-hand operation.
2. Torsion precision and convenient adjustment, ensure the quality
of screw locking
3. Turbine feeding, low volume and noise, convenient maintenance.
Light weight and small, mobility and save space.
4. Warning function when lack of screws.(Acousto-optic alarm)
5. High efficiency. No need to pick up screws, move screws and put
screws. Just need to lock the screws aimed at the screw hole.
6. Sensor controls screws feeding one by one to avoid feeding
7. Can lock screws very fast, around lock 60 screw per minute.
|Working efficiency||50-70PCS/MIN(Depends on screw length)|
|Noise||Lower than 65db|
|Hopper capacity||5000pcs for M 2x6 screws|
|Screw length||Less than 45mm|
|Automatic||Yes, Auto feeding, sorting and locking screws|
1, Screw specification requirements:
The screw length should be over 1.3 times greater than the screw
If the screw cap is greater than the screw length, the screw cap
may come out first, because the screw will turn over during feeding
The screw length should be less than 45mm.
2, Product requirements:
No barrier within 3mm around the lock hole. The screwdriver nozzle
and the locked products should have a plane contact. There is
enough space for the screwdriver nozzle to press the screws into
Detailed screwdriver with feeder structure
Welcome to contact for more about Autoamtic screw feeding and