800*800*800mm Drop Impact Tester Machine For Package Drop Test With
High Accuracy Drop Tester for Packaged Freight Description &
Packaging drop tester is used to measure the dropping impact
incidence when the package in using, transportation and decorating.
Labtone "1G+" project strictly ensure the accuracy. Besides
precision plane drop testing, it also can undertake edge and angle
test to ensure the complete performance evaluation for the package.
|Drop height range (mm)||300---1500||300----2000|
|Specimen max.weight (kg)||85||85|
|Specimen max. size (mm)||800*800*800||800*800*800|
|Machine Dimension (mm)||1500*1000*2150||1700*1200*2750|
|Machine weight (kg)||480||550|
|Power supply||AC220V 50Hz compressed air 0.5~0.7Mpa|
|Standards||ISO2248-72(E) GB/T4857.5 JISZ0202-87 IEC68-2-27|
- Satisfy and even beyond GB, IEC, ASTM, ISTA and other industrial
- Can perform surfaces, corner and edge drop;
- Precise guiding system and is driven pneumatically;
- Unique swing arm structural design, escape acceleration of swing
arm detachment greater than 3G;
- With double column guide, hydraulic buffer absorb the force of the
swing arm, the movement is stable, reliable and with low noise;
- Self-locking screw in lifting mechanism to prevent abnormal
detachment of swing arm;
- Extensible support bracket and bottom slab.
- Technical consultation: test method, laboratory planning and
- Equipment selection: selection scheme, FAQ.
- Product testing scheme.
- Customer communication and progress report.
- Guidance for pre-installation preparation, equipment commissioning
and test run.
- Calibration (when Third Party’s verification is required).
- Technical training: operation of equipment, daily maintenance,
common fault diagnosis and troubleshooting.
- Scheduled on-site service: Detection of problem as soon as possible
in order to eliminate equipment and anthropogenic hazards. This is
to ensure long term and stable equipment operation as well as
delivery of latest technical information.
- Technical support: special paid services are provided according to
How do you attach the hardware you’re testing to your shaker?
By means of a fixture, usually aluminum or magnesium for lightness
coupled with rigidity. They can be cast, or smaller fixtures
machined from solid stock. Most fixtures are welded.
How do you control shakers?
If we’re looking for resonances in the product we’re testing, we
command the shaker to shake the product at one frequency at a time
but to vary that test frequency, to sweep it over a range of
frequencies.But more realistically, we command the shaker to
vibrate randomly and to excite all the resonances
simultaneously.Control commands go into the keyboard of a
What are those resonances?Are they bad?
Have you ever noticed the steering wheel moving with rather large
displacement amplitude, larger than the input to the column? That
magnification is called resonance. Possibly it annoys you. There’s
a slight chance that in a few years that whipping of the steering
column might cause bending fatigue failure.When we shake an
automotive or ship or land vehicle instrument, we're looking for,
for example, portions of printed wiring boards (PWBs) responding
with greater motion than we're inputting. That flexing may damage
PWB wiring, it may damage the attached components, and it will
damage the soldered connections between components and the PWB.
Simulation Animatronic Customer Triceratops are covered with air
bubble film before put them into the wooden case,which not only has
good shock absorption, impact resistance, heat sealing and also has
the advantages of nontoxic, odorless,moisture corrosion, good