登录 | 免费注册 | 提交网站 | 免费看询盘 | 外贸旺站免费建站 | "贸易通"多语言推广 | 外贸论坛
Hot Products:
Home > Vanilla Beans >

No Pesticide Fresh Chinese Cabbage Grows In Village Without Pollution

No Pesticide Fresh Chinese Cabbage Grows In Village Without Pollution

Brand Name: LING LONG
Certification: HACCP&GAP
Model Number: BIG SIZE
Minimum Order Quantity: 1x40Container
Delivery Time: 3-5Work Days
Payment Terms: T/T
Qingzhou Xinbaili Industrial Co., Ltd.
Verified Supplier
Weifang Shandong China
Business type: Manufacturer Exporter Seller
weifang city,shangdong,china
Supplier`s last login times: within 12 hours

No Pesticide Fresh Chinese Cabbage Grows In Village Without Pollution


Fresh Chinese Cabbage Introduce:


without soil,natural hue,no slight crack,no putrefaction

no stain,no fleck, no scar,no yellow flower, no rotten signs

fiber shin, no pesticide,grows in village without pollution


Fresh Chinese Cabbage Size:


500g-1000g, 1500g-2000g, 2000g-3000g, 3000g and up


Fresh Chinese Cabbage Packing:


inner packing: wrapped with paper

outer packing: tray

8kgs/9kgs/10kgs/20kgs mesh bag

10kgs/15kg carton

or as per customers' requirements

Quantity/conveyance:

Quantity/40’HR FCL

23-26MT in mesh bag

20-24MT in carton

Storage temperature:

-1~1°C


Delivery time:


5 days after your order and prepayment is arrived

Payment Informtaion:

30%T/T deposit, B/L is released as soon as the remainder 70%


1.All cabbages are grown on our own base. The planting process meets HACCP and GAP standards. Pesticide residues all meet Japanese standards for export.


2.Our company has its own planting base in Shandong, Hebei, Hubei, Hunan and Fujian provinces, so we can keep supply for 52 weeks.


Supply time comparison table


Time(Month)Planting BaseExport port
1,2,3Fujian Hubei ProvinceQingdao&Shekou
4,5,6Shandong ProvinceQingdao
7,8,9Hebei ProvinceQingdao&Tianjin
10,11,12Shandong ProvinceQingdao


3.At present, our cabbage exports to Japan, Singapore, Canada, Malaysia, South Korea and other countries.


Product Tags:

chinese napa cabbage

      

chinese leaf cabbage

      

No Pesticide Fresh Chinese Cabbage Grows In Village Without Pollution Images

Send your message to this supplier
From:
Enter your email please.
To: Qingzhou Xinbaili Industrial Co., Ltd.
Subject:
Message:
Characters Remaining: (0/3000)
 
Inquiry Cart 0
Other about

No Pesticide Fresh Chinese Cabbage Grows In Village Without Pollution

Natural Hue Fresh Chinese Cabbage No Pesticide Residue Fiber Shin

Brand Name :LING LONG
Certification :HACCP&GAP

Good Teste Fresh Chinese Cabbage Packed With Vitamin C Vitamin K

Brand Name :LING LONG
Certification :HACCP&GAP

Light Sweet Fresh Chinese Cabbage No Irregular Shape No Mouldy

Brand Name :LING LONG
Certification :HACCP&GAP