Facial Fine Lines mirco needling derma roller zgts 192 derma roller
192 needles meso needle Derma Roller
Understand microneedle system
Derma Roller is also known as micro-needling, Derma Rollers are
made of many high grade micro needles which roll over and penetrate
the skins upper surface painlessly. These revolutionary devices
provide two major benefits.
Firstly, they stimulate collagen growth which significantly
improves the appearance of scars, fine lines, wrinkles, stretch
mark, and acne scars. Secondly, they allow the transdermal
application of creams, gels and oils, to be absorbed far more
effectively - boosting their effectiveness massively. This is
relevant to hair loss treatments as well as cellulite reduction.
Different kinds of derma roller
You should choose derma roller which will be suitable according to
its purpose of treatment before operation.Here are needle length
1) For the improvement of the skin color:0.2,0.5
(used for improvement of the whole skin color,for the solution of
partial pigmentation problem,etc)
2) For the skin regeneration:1.0 1.5
(used for solutions of thin epidermis,thin wrinkle,decline of
3) For the anti-aging&rejuvenation of ruined skin:1.5 2.0
(used for solutions of thick wrinkle,large pore,injury scar,pimple
scar,severe decline of elasticity,etc)
To choose Derma Roller needle length
Derma roller is used for following skin problems:
1) Scar Removal – including acne scar removal / treatment
2) Stretch Mark Removal / Treatment
3) Anti Aging,Anti Wrinkle
4) Cellulite Treatment / Cellulite Reduction or Removal
5) Hair Loss Treatment / Hair Restoration
6) Hyper Pigmentation Treatment
Derma roller working Principle
To repair any kind of skin damage, the skin needs to regenerate by
creating new skin cells. Most skin rejuvenating therapies (for
example microdermabrasion, acid peels or lasers) work by damaging
or removing the top layer of skin – this causes a wound-healing
response and encourages the skin to regenerate itself.
The derma roller is different – it regenerates the skin without
|Type||Derma rolling systerm||Model number||SB-192 roller|
|Application||For commercial & home use||Product name||Mirconeedling derma roller|
|Function||Skin rejuvenation, wrinkle removal||Export market||all over the world|
|Needle length||0.2mm-3.0mm||Body material||PC+ABS|
|Package size||16*6.5*6.5cm||Needle quantity||192 needles|
|Weight||10KG (100pcs)||Needle material||Medical stainless steel|
|Feature||Titanium needles||Warranty||1 year|
|2.5mm/3.0mm||Remove wrinkles, body extension scars and burning scars|
|2.0mm||Remove small injury scars, wrinkles around the eyes and acne scars|
|1.00mm/1.5mm||Remove wrinkles and pigmentations on the skin|
|0.5mm/0.75mm||Help build beautiful & healthy skin, and prevent hair loss|
|0.2mm/0.25mm/0.3mm||Perfect for cosmetics application|
Characteristics of therapy:
1. Does not destroy the structural integrity of the skin; and
gradually remove the skin deep toxins and waste;
2. Rejuvenates skin, promotes pores and skin elasticity, will
increase skin thickness
3. All kinds of skin are suitable and the effective are noticeable.
The establishment of a large number of skin and fine pipeline,
transportation basement beauty mirco needling pen; (only needs 5
minutes to tens of thousands Zaochu super-microporous);
4. Process will not be painful, direct delivery to the skin, the
active ingredient required for optimal absorption of position;
5.The unique nano- compounding the role of biological factors
symptomatic and purposeful, with dramatic effect. Can be used by
yourself anytime at your personal convenience
6. The ability to stimulate the skin healing and promote skin
metabolism, to maintain skin elasticity and Jiao Mei;
7. Activate the cells, repair damaged tissue, directly involved in
cell metabolism, to Phytosome, promotion, whitening, anti-aging
8. The unique bio-active ingredients to enhance the promotion of
cell-mediated immunity, slow down skin aging, long term to keep the
9.Wound healing using the natural ability to induce the skin's own
collagen nutrition and growth;
10. No side effects, efficacy and safe and reliable, simple
operation, non-invasive, also known as "lunch-style beauty";
11. The security natural, easy easy to see instant changes in the
The process of Micro needle massage stick:
Each needle diameter is 0.07 to 0.2 millimeter, the micro needle
purity extremely high extremely hard, made by Sweden high quality
medical service stainless steel. Massages stick high to have 192
pintles, the facture continues to use the casting method which the
German artisans in 1896 invented, the use Celsius below zero 60
freezing technology makes the micro needle. Specialized micro
|Decrease slender lines||♦||♦|
|Lighten Color spot.||♦||♦||♦|
|Dark Sore concave-concex hole||♦||♦||♦||♦||♦||♦||♦|
|Pregnancy lines Hair produce||♦||♦||♦||♦||♦||♦||♦|
0.5mm: 2-3 times a week
1.0mm: Once a week
1.5mm: Once every two weeks if used lightly, once every 3-4 weeks
if used more vigorously.
2.0mm: Once every five weeks
(Note: Use the Needle again only after the previous wound is all
1. Wash your hands and the area to be treated thoroughly.
2. Wipe the skin and your hands with anti-bacterial gel (you can
skip this step if you are using needle lengths of less than 0.5mm).
3. If you are using numbing cream, follow the manufacturer's
instructions for use. Always remove the cream completely before
rolling (you can use cotton pads soaked with alcohol to do this).
4. Rinse the derma roller under hot running water for a few
5. Apply skin care product, if using.
6. Whilst pulling the skin taut with your free hand, roll forwards
and backwards over the area to be treated. Roll 8-10 times in each
direction: vertically, horizontally and diagonally (forwards and
back equals two rolls). Apply sufficient pressure for the needles
to penetrate the skin to their full length. Lift the derma roller
slightly after each roll - this will ensure that the needles create
new micro-channels in the skin rather than going over the same ones
7. Wash treated area and dry with a clean towel or air-dry.
8. Apply skin care product, if using.
There may be some bleeding immediately after rolling but this is
superficial and should simply wash away.
Your skin will be red after treatment; this is normal and will fade
after a few hours.
Wait at least six hours before applying make-up and/or perfumed
products to the treated area.
Avoid prolonged sun exposure for at least 24 hours after treatment.
1. Rinse the derma roller under hot running water after use.
2. If there is any blood on the derma roller, soak it in warm water
with a little washing up liquid added until clean. Be sure to rinse
well with water.
3. Sterilize your derma roller by standing it in disinfecting
alcohol for at least 20 minutes.
4. After cleaning/sterilizing, place the derma roller on a clean
towel until it is dry. Once dry, replace the needle cap and store
the roller in a clean place.
Whenever possible, try not to let the derma roller's needles come
into contact with any hard surface (doing so will make them blunt
5. You will know when your derma roller needs replacing; when the
needles become blunt you will find it becomes more difficult to
push them into your skin.