Home /

Polish Grade 6061 Aluminum Tube Pipe 85*10mm Size

Polish Grade 6061 Aluminum Tube Pipe 85*10mm Size

Brand Name:XUDA
Model Number:6061
Minimum Order Quantity:1 ton
Delivery Time:3 - 5 work days
Payment Terms:L/C, T/T
Place of Origin:China
Contact Now

Add to Cart

Verified Supplier
Location: Wuxi Jiangsu China
Address: 177 Xigang Road, Wuxi City, Jiangsu Province, China
Supplier`s last login times: within 27 hours
Shipping
lt's easy to get a shipping quote! Just click the button below and complete the short form.
Get Shipping Quote
Product Details Company Profile
Product Details

Product Description

Grade 6061 Aluminum Tube Pipe EN ASTM Standard 85*10mm Size Customized Length Alloy Pipe

  • Introduction of Aluminum Pipes

Aluminum piping and tubing is silvery-white, soft, and ductile. The metal belongs to the boron group. Aluminum is the third most abundant element present on earth. Aluminum has low density. When exposed to corroding environments, aluminum forms a passivating coating on its surface, which helps it avoid further corrosion on its internal structure. Aluminum is mostly made into an alloy by elements like copper, manganese, zinc, magnesium, and silicon.

  • The Properties and Showcase of Aluminum Pipes
item
value
Place of Origin
China
Jiangsu
Grade
6000 Series
Shape
Round/Square
Surface Treatment
Polished,Mill Finished,Anodized,Powder Coated,Brushed
Length
6-12m
Usage
Decorations, window, door,industrial,decoration etc.
Hardness
8-13.5,International standard or customized
Alloy Or Not
Is Alloy
Temper
T3 - T8
Al (Min)
98%
Wall Thickness
0.5-150mm or as required
Model Number
6061 063
Brand Name
Xuda
Tolerance
±1%
Processing Service
Bending, Decoiling, Welding, Punching, Cutting
Delivery Time
15-21 days
Product name
Aluminum round square Pipe
Material
Aluminun Alloy
Type
Round Square Aluminum Alloy Extrusion Pipe
Surface
Anodiznig
Diameter
15-160mm
Thickness
0.8mm-30mm Customize

Polish Grade 6061 Aluminum Tube Pipe 85*10mm Size

  • Certificates

Polish Grade 6061 Aluminum Tube Pipe 85*10mm Size

  • Company Profile

Polish Grade 6061 Aluminum Tube Pipe 85*10mm Size

Jiangsu Xuda Steel company has deeply engaged in Chinese domestic market for over 10 years. We established perfect reputation and deep co-operations with large number of reliable patners. Our high-tech factory and well-trained workers are able to manufature best quality and highly customized metal products. The professional sales team guarantes the prefect trading experience with Xuda.

The goal of Xuda is doing our best to offer our clients best service and product quality with lowest price. We are looking forward to deal business with you!

  • FAQ

1. What is your payment terms?

Xuda Steel prefers 30%TT before inspection and the rest 70% against BL. However, our price term is negotiable. Multiple payment terms are available from us.

2. Which payment method can I choose?

Xuda Steel accepts all types of secured payment methods. Bank transaction, Alibaba Trading Assurance, Paypal and etc are all available from us. Please feel free to contact us about your preferred payment method.

3. Is sample providing service available?

Xuda Steel provides free samples to our clients. We usually also cover the sample shipping cost. Please feel free to order a sample from us.

4. Is customization available?

Xuda Steel’s expert equipment and highly-trained workers are capable of manufacturing highly customized products. Please fel free to discuss with us about your customized requirements, we can surely meet your needs.

5. What products and materials do you supply?

Xuda Steel mainly supplies all catalogs and all grades of steel and stainless steel products. Coils, strips, sheet, pipes, bars, beams, flanges and other customized products. Tin coating, Ti coating, galvanization and other surface treatments are also available.

Other than steel products, Xuda Steel also has high production capacity and holds large ready stock of all kinds of copper and aluminum products. Please feel free to consult us about any related products above, we can surely meet your requirements.

China Polish Grade 6061 Aluminum Tube Pipe 85*10mm Size supplier

Polish Grade 6061 Aluminum Tube Pipe 85*10mm Size

Inquiry Cart 0