12" - 30" Pre Bonded Hair Extensions Hair 100 Human Hair Full Lace
Wigs With Bangs
Yaki Straight Full Lace Wigs With Bangs Peruvian Remy Human Hair
1 100% virgin hair, 100% real human hair , 100% unprocessed hair
,100% Brazilian hair , young gril's hair , from one single donor
2 Soft, clean, healthy hair end , no lice or knit
3 no shedding, Double weft
4 No tangling, Top quality virgin hair
5 Can iron and dye, bleach
6 Can keep the texture after wash and keep 2 years
Wholesale price, factory price
Yaki straight, other texture is acceptable
Large stocks available
12"- 30" available
About 130-360 gram
Welcome To Visit our company , to see our ability and achievement
1. 100% Virgin human hair, cut from young girls directly
2. Natural color(natural black or brown) can be dyed
3. Curl or wave holds well after washing and dyed
4. Clean well constructed weft, shedding free
5. Virgin remy hair, tangle free, grade 9A
6. Can last more than 2 years by right caring
|Area||Shipping Company||Processing & Delivery(workdays)|
|Australia, New Zealand||DHL/Fedex||3~4 days|
|Middle East||DHL/Fedex||3~4 days|
|Southeast Asia||DHL/Fedex||3~4 days|
|West European, East European||DHL/Fedex||3~4 days|
|Middle America, South America||DHL/Fedex||5~6 days|
|Africa country||DHL/Fedex||5~6 days|
Package and shippment:
1. polybag/bundle + DHL/Fedex bag.
2. Use DHL/Fedex shipping company, customers can receive the hair
in 2-5 days.
Return & Refund policy:
1. Full refund or exchange for quality problem after receipt.
2. Return back for full refund or exchange if you don't like.
3. Any damaged problem during transportation, please contact us
4. Return back for exchange if you ordered wrong hair.
1. Use a smooth-edged wide-toothed comb.
2. Avoid brushing the hair when it's wet always.
3. When detangling your hair, start with the bottom of the
extension and work your way up to reduce pulling at the hair.
1. Wash the hair every week.
2. Use a mild Shampoo, Rinse and leave to dry.
3. Dont blows the root of hairs too near with the hair drier.
4. Dont grasping the root of hair overexert when washing.
At least once a week go through the rows of your braid base and
gently apply moisturizing hair and scalp cream or argan oil (eg,
Mizani cream, Coconut oil, Shea butter, lotion)
Better not to perm or color or bleach at home by yourself only if
you are a professional hair dresser.