Cloud Based School Management ERP Software Highest Layer Of
Enterprise resource planning (ERP) is the integrated management of core business processes, often in
real-time and mediated by software and technology. These business
activities can include:
- product planning, purchase
- production planning
- manufacturing or service delivery
- marketing and sales
- materials management
- inventory management
- shipping and payment
• We help you access and track your business while providing you
with a real-time dashboards to monitor your cash flow, income and
• We provide support for 130 different business fields
(Contractors, Service providers, Hospitals, Clinics, Schools,
Construction, Whole sale and Retail trading, etc..)
• Less Paper work.
• Realtime access/follow-up to your sales and expenses.
• Issuing fully customized proposals & Sales invoice & send
them direclty to your customer's email.
• Recording your POs, purchasesand vendor payments.
• Recording & follow-up your customers collection.
• Bank deposits and bank statements follow-up
• Services and products book-keeping and Stocktaking.
• Automated and realtime comparisons for income statements by
customers, products, cost centers, etc..
• Ready to use company accounts chart tuned for your business.
• No need to buy software licenses or upgrades.
• No accounting experience is required for using.
• No need to undergo an extensive training for your team to start
• Unlimited No. of users for your company, also having full rights
(As company admin) to control your users roles and features.
• Ready to use classified reports (120 reports) :
Full set of categorized reports and real-time business dashboards
to monitor your Sales, Expenses, Projects, POS, Bank Accounts and
The Benefits of Cloud Computing
Cloud ERP has been proven to reduce costs in many ways because it:
- Avoids upfront costs for all computing infrastructure such as
hardware and data servers
- Reduces IT support services because IT support is provided by the
- Eliminates paying upfront for application software licenses in
favor of a monthly fee
- Shrinks the cost of maintaining and supporting those applications
since the cloud vendor handles the updates and upgrades
ERP takes a customer order and provides a software road map for
automating the different steps along the path to fulfilling it.
When a customer service representative enters a customer order into
an ERP system, he has all the information necessary to complete the
People in different departments all see the same information and
can update it. When one department finishes with the order it is
automatically routed via the ERP system to the next department. To
find out where the order is at any point, you need only log in to
the ERP system and track it down. With luck, the order process
moves like a bolt of lightning through the organisation, and
customers get their orders faster and with fewer errors than
Web Care Media also provide after sale support for complete year
after project handover. After completion of your Project we will
assign your project to one of our IT expert, who will take care of
your website for complete one year in free of cost. WebCare Media
takes every step to ensure that you get quality work. We do very
stringent quality control and repeated testing and still if there
are any bugs or errors left, so we are here to fixed it for 12
months. Feel free to contact to us for discussion your project.
Web-based ERP integrating:
- e-commerce B2B, B2C,
- sales and purchasing,
- warehouse and contract management.
Elatos Web ERP Professional software is a cloud business software
- CRM (customer relationship management) including customer
database, callcenter and incoming calls functions,
- E-commerce business-to-business, business-to-customer,
- Sales and Purchasing
- Warehouse: stock update in real-time.
- Contract management.