Cloud Based School Management ERP Software Highest Layer Of
- Enterprise resource planning (ERP) is the integrated management of
core business processes, often in real-time and mediated by
software and technology. These business activities can include:
- product planning, purchase
- production planning
- manufacturing or service delivery
- marketing and sales
- materials management
- inventory management
- shipping and payment
Why ERP Software is Crucial for Your Business?
ERP software Integration improves productivity, increase
efficiencies, decrease costs and streamline processes.
Eliminating repetitive processes, ERP is helpful in reducing the
requirement to manually enter information. This way the system
streamlines business processes making it a lot more easier and
efficient for companies to collect data.
You don’t require to distribute data throughout numerous of
separate databases and you will find all the information located in
a single location. This way the data is consistent as well as
Reporting becomes a lot more easier and customizable with ERP
software. With enhanced reporting capabilities it’s easy for your
company to respond to intricate data requests a lot easily. The
users are allowed to execute their own reports sans the need to
rely on help from IT.
When you use an ERP system you get high-quality customer service,
it’s a lot easier for sales and customer service people to interact
with customers thus improving relationships with them, via faster
and a lot more exact access to customers’ information and history.
With a new system you get better accuracy, consistency and data
security. This way you can even improve the restrictions to data.
Yes reduced operating costs is among the most immediate benefits of
implementing an ERP, such as lower inventory control costs, lower
production costs and lower marketing costs.
• We help you access and track your business while providing you
with a real-time dashboards to monitor your cash flow, income and
• We provide support for 130 different business fields
(Contractors, Service providers, Hospitals, Clinics, Schools,
Construction, Whole sale and Retail trading, etc..)
• Less Paper work.
• Realtime access/follow-up to your sales and expenses.
• Issuing fully customized proposals & Sales invoice & send
them direclty to your customer's email.
• Recording your POs, purchasesand vendor payments.
• Recording & follow-up your customers collection.
• Bank deposits and bank statements follow-up
• Services and products book-keeping and Stocktaking.
• Automated and realtime comparisons for income statements by
customers, products, cost centers, etc..
• Ready to use company accounts chart tuned for your business.
• No need to buy software licenses or upgrades.
• No accounting experience is required for using Egdor.
• No need to undergo an extensive training for your team to start
• Unlimited No. of users for your company, also having full rights
(As company admin) to control your users roles and features.
• Ready to use classified reports (120 reports) :
Full set of categorized reports and real-time business dashboards
to monitor your Sales, Expenses, Projects, POS, Bank Accounts and
Web-based ERP integrating:
- e-commerce B2B, B2C,
- sales and purchasing,
- warehouse and contract management.
Elatos Web ERP Professional software is a cloud business software
- CRM (customer relationship management) including customer
database, callcenter and incoming calls functions,
- E-commerce business-to-business, business-to-customer,
- Sales and Purchasing
- Warehouse: stock update in real-time.
- Contract management.
- cross-platform: it works on any operating system, any browser and
- Anytime, anywhere access.
- Data sharing: one data entry and information will be available
for all users in real time.
- 100% Web-based: no installation required.
- Built-in automation increase the pc deployment in case of data
entry and gives staff members time to focus on more productive
- Customer support.
- Our highly skilled technicians develop software customisation at
a very competitive price.