Trypsin Solution 1 / 2500 Animal Components Free Trypsin for Cell
Recombinant trypsin solution(RTS)
Recombinant trypsin solution, is an animal-component free trypsin
solution optimized for cell dissociation. It is formulated with
recombinant human trypsin / porcine trypsin expressed in E.Coli and refolded and purified by chromatography. The sequence of
recombinant human trypsin is same as human trypsin 2 sequence.
Method Of Use
Step 1. Pour 1 ml buffer solution into EP tube containing trypsin
Step 2. Dissolve the trypsin powder.
Step 3. Pour the solution into the vial containing buffer solution
and mix. Best use it within 4 hours.
Note 1. Dissociate adherent cells under room temperature ; 37 ℃ is not
Note 2. If necessary, after dissolving, immediately dispense into suitable
; containers, then stored under -20℃. To use it, dissolve it at
Note 3. The content of trypsin is 2000 BAEE unit/ml as above prepared. If
necessary, dilute it to 1000 unit/ml or others based on your
Instructions for use
The following instructions are applicable for most cell lines.
Actual procedures and concentrations should be determined by
experience with individual cell lines (see notes below).
1. Wash the cells with DPBS w/o Ca, Mg (Cat No. 02-023-1).
2. Add 1ml of Recombinant Trypsin Solution to each T-25 tissue
3. Incubate the flask at 37°C for 2 min or longer as necessary.
Verify cell’s detachment using inverted microscope.
4. Pellet the cells by centrifugation, and discard the supernatant.
6. Resuspend the cells in growth medium, and seed as desired.