Decolorant poly aluminum chloride polymer flocculant for textile
Poly aluminum Chloride
Al2O3 content % ≥
Water insolubles content % ≤
PH(1% water solution)
Note: our product can be made upon your special request.
Poly aluminum chloride is widely applied for purifying drinking
water, treating the domestic sewage, industrial waste water, etc.
1. Its purifying effect on low-temperature, low-turbidity and
heavily organic-polluted raw water is much better than other
organic flocculant, furthermore, the treatment cost is lowered by
2. It can lead to quick formation of flocculant (especially at low
temperature) with big size and rapid precipitation service life of
cellular filter of sedimentation basin.
3. It can adapt to a wide range of pH value (5−9), and can reduce
the pH value and basicity after processing.
4. The dosage is smaller than that of other flocculants. It has
wide adaptability to the waters at different temperatures and at
5. Higher basicity, lower corrosive, easy for operation, and
long-term use of non-occlusion.
Package and Storage:
1. Be pakced in polypropylene woven bag with plastic liner,
2. Useful life is 2 years, should be stored in airy and dry place
1. The solid products should be added after dilution. Dilution
ratio generally: 2%~20% (in weight percentages).
2. The general dosage: 1~15 grams / ton, and the actual dosage is
based on users’ test to determine.
3. The product can not be mixed with other chemicals.