BOPP Thermal Lamination Film Manufacturer and Supplier,15mic-43mic
|WIDTH (mm)||200 ~ 2210|
|LENGTH (m)||100 ~ 8000|
|PAPER CORE||25.4mm(1 inch) / 76mm (3 inch)|
|CORONA TREATED||Double side|
|SURFACE TENSION||38 Dyne/cm ≤ 42 Dyne/cm|
|ROLLER PRESSURE||10 ~ 20Mpa|
|LAMINATION SPEED||20 ~ 70M|
Thermal Lamination Films have extrusion-coated surface with low
temperature melting resin, which enables the lamination of film to
paper products by heat and pressure. Various surface finishes
available add value to the printed surface. Gloss Pearl white BOPP
Thermal Lamination Film provides a Gloss-finish on the surface of
presswork. Compared with matt thermal lamination film, gloss film
can be preserved for longer period of time.
A combination of good performance characteristics and low price
point make Pearl white BOPP Thermal Lamination Film ideal for all
kinds of printed & unprinted paper and paper boards, including
book covers, cosmetics packaging, magazines, documents, shopping
bags, Diaries etc.
Why chooses NEI Pearl white BOPP Thermal Lamination Film?
- Environmentally friendly:It is environmentally friendly,non-hazardous to health and safe to
use as no toxic gases or volatile content is emitted.Safety in
laminating process as no solvent based adhesive is used.
- High function: Compared with other solvent lamination, our film is better in
clarity and bonding. Strong ability of absorbing powder, It
prevents lamination from being pressed, bubbled and shredded off
easily. Matt thermal lamination film is good for spot UV and hot
- Easy handling:It is easy to operate once the required temperature is met and no
special technique required.
- Efficient and energy-saving: Production cost is reduced substantially as there is no film
wastage, mixture of adhesive solvent, and no UV heating lamp is
- Adaptable to different kinds of machines: This film is recommended to be used in dry laminator. Small
adjustments need to be made to the machine if the film is used in
Why chooses NEI?
- NEI has professional experience in film industry since 1995 so we
have good quality control and after-sale services to support you.
- 10 years of export experience to many countries, including South
America, North America, Middle East, Asia, Africa, Oceania, etc. so
we have good reputation in these areas.
- Compared with other thermal lamination film, our EVA glue is 100%
imported from Korea and it ensures the adhesiveness of our film.
- Customize size and thickness according to customer requests. Labels
can be customized as well.
- A wide range of thermal lamination film and special films.
- Rapid production and delivery.
- NEI BOPP thermal lamination film is suggested to be laminated with
the roller temperature range of 85 to 110°C and roller pressure of
10 to 20 Mpa. However, the optimum conditions are depending on the
selected laminator’s speed and dimensional stability.
- It is advised that the printed surface is well dried before
lamination and cools sufficiently one surface before laminating to