ABB MS30 Magnetic Level Gauge Switch
1, HIGH PERFORMANCE AND GOOD QUALITY
2.ONE YEAR GUARANTEED
3.MUCH STORAGE AND LOW PRICE.
ABB's MS30 is a magnetically actuated single pole double throw
switch. When the MS30 is mounted on a KM26 Magnetic liquid level
indicator, LS Series Cage Level switch or an External Chamber that
contains an ABB magnetic float, it can sense high or low levels
within a vessel. The unique magnetic coupling action eliminates the
need for such things such as seals, diaphragms , springs, or torque
tubes because there is no physical contact with the process.
Magnetic coupling also eliminates the necessity of process
connections and insures total isolation from the process.
- Unique Concept of Magnetic Coupling, Eliminating Direct Contact
- No Process Piping or Valves Required
- Easy Mounting and Adjustment; Only Small Screwdriver Required
- Trip Point Infinitely Adjustable without Changing Process Piping
- Hermetically Sealed SPDT Switch (NO or NC Contacts)
- MS30 NOT Recommended for Vibration Environment / Application
- Switch is Encapsulated within a Stainless Steel Housing
- Designed and Constructed to FM, UL, NEMA, and ANSI/ISA Guidelines