Steel Backing + bronze powder + PEEK/PTFE
1. PEEK+PTFE 0.30~0.50mm, gives high wear resistance and low
friction even only minute quantities of lubricant are supplied.
This bearing surface carries a pattern of circular indents which
should be filled with grease on assembly of the bearing.
2. Bronze layer 0.20~0.35mm, provides max. Thermal conductivity
away from the bearing surface, also serves as a reservoir for the
3. Steel backing, provides mechanical strength and high load
4. Copper/Tin plating 0.002mm, provides good corrosion resistance.
1. HX material provides maintenance-free operation
2. Operate satisfactorily without lubrication under light duty and
3. HX material has a high PV capability under high temperature
4. Temperature be allowance from -150° C ~ +250° C
5. Good chemical resistance
6. High static and dynamic load capacity
7. No water absorption
8. Suitable for rotating, oscillating, reciprocating, reciprocating
and sliding movement.
HX is a composite bearing material, developed specifically to
operate with marginal lubrication and consists of three bonded
layers. It is designed for marginally lubricated operation, and is
capable of operating continuously within -150 ~ +250° C; And short
time up to +300° C; Better for high load, high temperature and low
speed with heavy load condition.
|Very low speed||140N/mm2|
|Max. PV||Short-term operation||3.6N/mm2— m/s|
|Continuous operation||1.8N/mm2— m/s|
|Temp. limit||-150 ~ +250° C|
|Oiling||& ge; 2m/s|
|Thermal conductivity||50W(m — K) - 1|
|Coefficient of thermal expansion||11 — 10 - 6 — K - 1|