China UH Home LPG Gas Leak Detector With Shutoff Valve Solenoid
UH Home LPG gas leak detector with shut off valve solenoid is a
safety alarm device. It can be used for detection of excessive gas
concentrations (over a preset level) in kitchens, boiler rooms,
air-heaters and others where there are domestic gas-supplied units.
When indoor lpg gas leaking, the detector live sound and light
alarm to remind householder, and activated shut off valve solenoid
to cut off gas source circulating.
* Detect indoor combustible gas(lpg gas)
* MUC chip control, high safety
* Thermo-sensitive sensor, high accuracy and stability
* Flame retardant fire prevention shell
* Live sound and light alarm
* Self-check and Malfunction indicator function
* Mute function and simulation test function
* Delay alarm function to prevention of false positive
* Product name: UH lpg gas leak detector with shut off gas valve
* Trade mark: UH (United Honesty)
* Working voltage: AC 220V~240V, DC 12~24V (According your project
or your Countries voltage to choose suitable alarm working mode and
* Alarm power consumption: Less than 0.3W
* Working environment: Temperature: 0C~60C, Humidity: 30%~90%
* Detect Gas: lpg gas
* Alarm density: lpg gas: 1000ppm~5000ppm
* Responsible time: Less than 2 seconds
* Alarm Volume: More than 95dB
* Sensor type: Semiconductor gas sensor
* Service life: 3 ~ 5 years
* Standard: Comply with CE (EMC and LVD)
* Productivity: 20000pcs/month
* Size: 110mm*70mm*40mm
* Place of Origin: Shenzhen,China
* Operation mode: Manufacturer
1.1, Natural gas and coal gas: its specific gravity is lighter than
air, so it suspends on the ceiling. Therefore, it is advisable to
locate the alarm 30cm below the ceiling at a distance about 1.5m
away from gas appliance.
1.2, Liquid petroleum gas: its specific gravity is heavier than
air, so it sinks down on the bottom. Therefore, it is advisable to
locate the alarm 30cm above the floor at a distance of 1 meter away
from a gas appliance.
Co-operated with gas company, natural gas company, fire-fighting
company, property management company, housing corporation,
Construction engineering, Trade company.
UH Home lpg gas leak detector is designed to protect you and your
family when there is gas leak, and can live sound and light alarm
if necessary. The UH Gas alarm series were designed to meet both
LVD and EN50194 standards. Ensures a continuous and precise
monitoring of flammable gas. Especially for kitchen safety purpose.