QC series part-turn electric valve actuator is developed with high efficiency, low sound level, small size, light weight and long service life. There are three ways to control the valve: remote control by operator in the control room, or on-site manual operation, or automatic control by computer. This QC series of electric valve actuators are widely used in petroleum, chemicl, water, electricity, metallurgy, shipbuilding, light industry and food industry.
It's applicable to part-turn valves such as small and medium-caliber ball valves, plug valves, etc. and to other similar devices. The explosion-proof grade of the explosion-proof actuators (model No. contains "B") is Exd II BT4. The protection-grade of these products is IP54 (IP67 for special order).
- Enclosure: IP54
- Ambient temperature: - 20℃ ~ 60℃
- Power supply: 3 phase 380V AC, 50Hz
- Control power: 1 Phase 220V AC
- Travel angle: 90o5o
- Manual/ electric/ automatic changeover mechanism
- Mechanical stops, external adjustable screws
- Control mechanism: cam control
- Enclosure: IP65
- Explosion-proof grade: Exd II BT4
- Explosion-proof grade: Exd II CT4 (ex acetylene)
- Two additional auxiliary limit switches
- 4 ~ 20mA standard signal
- On-site button control
- Counter gear (the "J" is marked in the size number)
- Phase rule control
- Also available upon special requirements from customers: outdoor type, integrated type, electric device with AC, DC 220V and different frequencies. The opening/ closing angle of valves can be 45o, 110o, 180o, etc.
Items below should be specified when ordering:
1. Torque (N.m), operating time
LK Series multi-turn intelligent electric actuator (hereinafter referred to as the LK series actuator) can quickly set up a non-invasive inspection and inquiries through a separate remote control or on-site knob. The actuator uses a dot matrix LCD to disply torque, valve opening, limit setting status and alarm.
LK series actuators have advanced design, reasonable structure, reliable performance and complete specifications. Optional WQ worm gear units and NGW planetary gear reducer can achieve partial rotation requirements. Output torque range is from 50 N.m to 160000 N.m. The LK series actuators are widely used in field of power, petroleum, chemical industry, metallurgy, ship, light industry, food industry, paper, construction, municipal engineering, enviromental protection, etc.
This LK series has many convenient connection methods to meet various kind of valve connection requirements. The actuator housing can be adapted to the outdoor environment, protection grade IP68. With an option of explosion-proof type, the products can be applied to the IIA, IIB grade and T1-T4 grade explosive gas atmosphere of zone 1, 2 dangerous operating environment.
Other available optianal function accessory according to user requirement, such as 4 ~ 20 mA proportional control unit, Modbus fieldbus cards, the Profibus-DP fieldbus cards, to meet various industrial process control requirements.