We hold expertise in offering an extensive range of Hydrogen Gas
Generators by Water Electrolysis. These are widely used in
Chemical, Oil & Gas, Glass and Electric industries for
different applications. In an electrolyzer, the symmetrical
conductive structure is provided with anode in the middle and
cathode at ends that avoids the shortage of voltage. The purified
gas obtained after the process is used in heat treatment furnaces
like annealing,sintering and as reducing furnace atmosphere.
- Chemical Industry: Hydrogenation process & animation syntheses.
- Oil & Gas Industry: Hydrogenation of edible oil& fatty
- Heat Treatment Industry: Reducing protective atmosphere.
- Glass Industry: Protective atmosphere for casting float glass on
molten metal bath.
- Electric Industry: Protective atmosphere for manufacture of
1 to 25 Nm3/hr.
upto (-60) deg.