L-Glutamic acid Animal Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient Glutamic
Acid / Polyglutamic Acid Cas 56-86-0
Chemical Name: L-Glutamic acid
Molecular weight: 147.13
Appearance: White crystal power
White crystals or
concordant with the
|State of solution||≥98.0%||98.5%|
|Other amino acids||≤0.5%||<0.5%|
|Loss on dying||≤0.50%||0.14%|
|Residue on ignition||≤0.10%||0.06%|
1. Glutamic acid as an important nutrient for human growth, not
only has a special physiological role, but also has a unique
feature in the food industry.
2. Glutamic acid as a flavor enhancer can be used to enhance the
flavor of the beverage and food.
3. Glutamic acid can be used as a nutritional drug. Glutamic acid
for hair restorer, can be absorbed by the scalp, prevent hair loss
and hair newborn. Glutamic acid to the skin, the treatment of
wrinkles is curative.
4. Glutamic acid can be used in medicine, because glutamic acid is
one of the amino acids of protein. Although it is not essential
amino acids the human body, it can be used as carbon and nitrogen
nutrients involved in the body's metabolism. Glutamic acid has a
higher nutritional value.
1. L-Glutamic acid is mainly used in the production of monosodium
glutamate, spices, and as a salt substitute, nutritional supplement
and biochemical reagent. L-glutamic acid itself can be used as a
medicine, participate in the metabolism of protein and sugar in the
brain, and promote the oxidation process. This product combines
with ammonia in the body to form a non-toxic glutamine, which
lowers blood ammonia and reduces liver coma symptoms. Mainly used
to treat liver coma and severe liver dysfunction, but the effect is
not very satisfactory; combined with antiepileptic drugs, it can
still treat small seizures and psychomotor seizures. Racemic
glutamate is used in the production of medicines and also as a
2. Usually not used alone, but used in conjunction with phenolic
and quinone antioxidants to obtain a good synergistic effect.
3. Glutamate is used as a complexing agent for electroless plating.
4. Used in pharmaceuticals, food additives, nutrition enhancers;
5. Used for biochemical research, medically used for liver coma,
preventing epilepsy, reducing keturia and ketemia;
6. Salt substitutes, nutritional supplements, umami (mainly used in
meat, soups and poultry, etc.). It can also be used as a preventive
agent for the production of magnesium ammonium phosphate crystals
in canned aquatic products such as shrimps and crabs, with 0.3% to
1.6%. It can be used as a spice according to my country's GB
7. Other sodium salt L-glutamate is used as seasoning, and the
products include MSG and MSG.