L-Arginine Amino Acid Nutritional Supplement Food Additive
Flavoring Agent Pharmaceutical Raw Material White Powder
1. In vivo, it is the intermediate metabolite of ornithine cycle,
which can promote the production and excretion of urea, correct
ammonia poisoning and relieve liver coma. Arginine is also the main
component of sperm protein, which can promote sperm production and
improve sperm motility energy.
2. It exists in tobacco leaves.
3. It is an important part of sperm protein. The crystal from water
is dihydrate, and the crystal water is lost at 105 & ordm; C.
From anhydrous crystal stone in ethanol
1. For biochemical research, all kinds of hepatic coma and viral
hepatic GPT abnormality.
2. Nutrition supplement; seasoning. Special flavor compounds can be
obtained by heating reaction with sugar (amino carbonyl reaction).
GB 2760-2001 is the permitted flavor for food. The important
components of amino acid infusion and comprehensive amino acid
3. Amino acids.
4. Used as pharmaceutical raw materials and food additives
5. Arginine is an essential amino acid to maintain the growth and
development of infants. It is the intermediate metabolite of
ornithine cycle, which can promote the transformation of ammonia
into urea, thus reducing the blood ammonia content. It is also the
main component of sperm protein, which can promote sperm production
and provide sperm motility energy. In addition, arginine can
stimulate pituitary to release growth hormone, which can be used
for pituitary function test.