60% EC 480g/L EC used in Forests Plantations Industrial area
Triclopyr Weed Control Mechanism
Triclopyr belongs to the selective herbicide of internal absorption
conduction type. Pesticides can be absorbed by the leaves and roots
of plants, and transmitted to the whole plant in the plant. It
mainly act on nucleic acid metabolism, resulting in excessive
nucleic acid production in plants. Some tissues are transformed
into meristems, resulting in deformity of roots, stems and leaves,
depletion of storage materials, embolism or rupture of vascular
bundles, and gradual death of plants. Gramineous crops are
resistant to it. The drug can be rapidly decomposed by soil
microorganisms with a half-life of 46 days.
Control Objects and Applicable Crops
Triclopyr can control European Waterhemlock Root, shrub lespedeza,
dahurian rose flower, aspen, Salix, Quercus mongolica, Clematis,
Padus racemosa, Veronica didyma, fern, Filipendula Palmata and
other shrubs, dungarunga and broadleaf weeds, especially for
Magnolia, Quercus and other root budding woody plants, but it is
invalid to Gramineae and Cyperaceae weeds.
This product is suitable for non-crop land and forest to control
broadleaf weeds and woody plants, also can be used for gramineous
crops such as wheat, corn, oats, sorghum and other fields to
control broadleaf weeds.
- Triclopyr 90 g ( a.i. ) / ha mixed with 2,4-D or propanil can
prevent weeds in rice and wheat fields ( not used in barley fields
- It can also be used to control cover plants with 125 ~ 250 g ( a.i.
) / ha in plantations ( such as oil palm and rubber tree ) ; to
control Eupatorium and other major weeds with 0.72 ~ 10 kg ( a.i. )
/ ha .
- It can be used to control annual and perennial weeds in grazing
land 1 ~ 2kg ( a.i. ) / ha , to prevent Rubus weeds and other woody
weeds with2 ~ 4 kg / ha .
- In forests, 4 ~ 8 kg / ha was used for fertility treatment, 1.5 ~
2.0kg / ha for conifer treatment
- In industrial area, we can used Triclopyr 2 ~ 8 kg (a.i.) / ha for
- This drug has no effect on Gramineae and Cyperaceae weeds.
- Rainfall has a bad effect on the efficacy of Triclopyr, but
rainfall does not affect its efficacy after 2 hours of spraying.
- Pay attention to the wind direction when spraying, don’t be sprayed
on broad-leaved crops such as solanaceae, leguminous crops and
vegetables, in order to avoid the occurrence of drug damage.
- Central leaf curling was found after spraying 3 ~ 7 days, which
indicated that weeds were poisoned and stopped growing. Stubborn
weeds died completely after spraying 30 days , and shrubs died
- To maintain an environment conducive to the growth of trees,
multiple drugs must be used, especially after the removal of
shrubs, should be mixed with glyphosate to eliminate weeds.
Ultra-low volume spray can be used at dense shrub, and the
appropriate concentration of liquid is about 1.5 %.
- The drug has a stimulating effect on the skin and eyes. The
application should comply with the rules of safe use of pesticides
and wear protective clothing. If liquid is splashed into the
exposed part of the body ( hand, skin, etc. ), wash it with water
immediately. Immediately rinse 15 minutes with water when liquid
splashes into your eyes. If the inhalant is excessive, the
respiratory tract and nervous system will be stimulated. The
patient should be moved to the fresh air immediately and should
call a doctor for treatment. If swallow, do not induce vomiting,
must be immediately sent to the hospital symptomatic treatment. The
drug has no special antidote.