Li-ion 18650 Battery Pack 7.4V 4400mAh for portable audio products,
other customized battery packs are available
7.4V 4400mAh Li-ion rechargeable battery Pack, 100% Original
& New Battery, our company is a professional li-ion battery
packs manufacturer, welcome OEM business, please leave your main
requirements about batteries, such as: voltage, capacity, charge
current, discharge current, configuration tye, lead wire and
connector type etc., we will then submit the optimized battery
solution to you.
|Nominal Voltage||7.4V|| |
|Rated Capacity||4400mAh|| |
|Standard Charge||Constant Current 400mA|| |
|Fast Charge||Constant Current 1000mA|| |
|Continuous Discharge Current||2A|| |
|Peak Discharge current||6A|| |
|Protection Circuit Module||Short-circuit protection, Over-charge protection, Over-discharge
protection, Over-current protection, Balance|| |
1. High energy density
2. Widely used
3. High quality
5. Long cycle life
6. No memory effect
1. Back-up power of lightings
2. Electric toy: RC car/ boat/ helicopter ...
3. Portable equipment: POS, Portable printer, handset ...
4. Consumer electronics: PDAs, MID, laptop,electronic cigarette, emergency light power
5. Medical instrument: Bultrasound, Ecg monitoring instrument electric pulmotor ...
6. Industrial and commercial instrument: light power meter Gas testing instruments fusion splicer flaw
CE, UL, REACH, ROSH; ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004 approval have
1. We accept T/T , PAYPAL , Western Union, Cash and so on.
2. Other payment terms
* Do not incinerate;
* Do not disassemble;
* Do not short positive and negative contacts;
* Do not expose to heat;
* Do not completely discharge;
* Do not use force to install a lithium battery;
* Use only high quality battery charger;
* Charge fully before first use;
* Store in cold and dry place at approximately nominal voltage
Key Specifications/Special Features:
1. Production description
Name:Li-ion Battery 18650/2S2P/4400mAh/7.4V
Shelf period:1 year
2. Standard: This product complies with National Standard
GB/T18287-2013 “CellPhone Li-ion Battery General Specifications”of
High continuous discharge rate
Genuine battery cell, high quality guaranteed
Direct factory price, short delivery time
1) Immediately discontinue use of the battery if, while using,
charging, or storing the battery, the battery emits an unusual
smell, feels hot, changes color, changes shape, or appears abnormal
in any other way. Contact your sales location or Panasonic if any
of these problems are observed.
(2) Do not place the batteries in microwave ovens, high-pressure
containers, or on induction cookware.
(3) In the event that the battery leaks and the fluid gets into
one’s eye, do not rub the eye. Rinse well with water and
immediately seek medical care. If left untreated the battery fluid
could cause damage to the eye.
(1) If the device is to be used by small children, the caregiver
should explain the contents of the user’s manual to the children.
The caregiver should provide adequate supervision to insure that
the device is being used as explained in the user’s manual.
(2) When the battery is worn out, insulate the terminals with
adhesive tape or similar materials before disposal.
Be sure to follow the rules listed below while charging the
battery. Failure to do so may cause the battery to become hot,
explode, or ignite and cause serious injury.
- When charging the battery, either use a specified battery charger
or otherwise insure that the battery charging conditions specified
by Green Energy are met.
- Do not attach the batteries to a power supply plug or directly to a
car's cigarette lighter.
- Do not place the batteries in or near fire, or into direct
sunlight. When the battery becomes hot, the builtin safety
equipment is activated,preventing the battery from charging
further, and heating the battery can destroy the safety equipment
and can cause additional heating, breaking, or ignition of the