Aftermarket Vickers Vane Pump 20VQ/25VQ/35VQ/45VQ VQ series single
Incorporating an industry-first, intra-vane cartridge design
technology, Eaton VQ Series pumps provide long operating life,
outstanding volumetric efficiency and excellent serviceability.
Preferred by engineers for indoor applications because of their
extremely quiet 12-vane system, these pumps are so well-known for
reliability and versatility that they are used all over the world
in plastic injection molding, material handling, power units and
other industrial applications.
|Series||Displacement Code||Geometric displacement mL/r||V series||Weight(kg)|
|Max. speed(rpm)||Max pressure(MPa)|
Plastic Injection Molding
Material Handling Machines,
Industrial Power Units
· Singles: V10, V20, 20V, 25V, 35V/VQ, 45V/VQ, 25VT*, 35VT*, 45VT*.
· Double: 2520V/VQ, 3520V/VQ, 3525V/VQ, 4520V/VQ, 4525V/VQ,
• High operating pressure capabilities in compact packages provide
high power to weight ratios and lower installed costs.
• Low noise characteristics inherent in intravane design enhance
• Twelve vane system provides low amplitude flow pulsations
resulting in low system noise characteristics.
• Hydraulic balancing, designed to prevent internally-induced
radial shaft and bearing loads, provides long life.
• Double pumps and thru-drive arrangements save installation space
and cost by eliminating double shaft extension electric motors or
by reducing the number of motors and drive couplings.
• Thru-drive models provide valuable circuit design flexibility,
such as having fixed and variable displacement models on a single
• Sixteen flow displacements and high operating pressure
capabilities provide optimum selection and single-source capability
for your complete range of flow and pressure requirements.
• Factory tested cartridge kits provide new pump performance upon
• The cartridge kit design offers fast and efficient field
serviceability. The cartridge is independent of the drive shaft,
allowing for easy change of flow capacity and servicing without
removing the pump from its mounting.
• Inlet and outlet ports can be oriented in four different
positions relative to each other, providing greater installation
flexibility and ease of machine design.