1-port BNC (SD/HD/3G-SDI) + 3-port CVBS 3G-SDI to AV Scaler
The LNK-SA001 SDI to AV scaler converter allows SD-SDI, HD-SDI and
3G-SDI signals to be shown on CRT or HDTV while ensuring high bit
rates of 2.970 Gbit/s to give you fast signal transmission without
any loss. For professionals this means that it is now easier to
distribute and extend your 3G SDI signal while giving you the
ability to display your work on TV thanks to the built in this
converter. Furthermore, thanks to the loop-through 3G-SDI design,
users are able to enjoy both SDI and AV at the same time.
- Operation at 2.970Gbit/s, 2.970/1.001Gbit/s, 1.485Gbit/s,
1.485/1.001Gbit/s and 270Mbits/s
- Equalized and re-clocked loop output
- Auto video mode detection (3G/HD/SD)
- Conversion from SMPTE 425M level B to Level A 1080p 50/59.94/60
- Connect with other units to extend your signal over long distances
- Simultaneous display with SDI /AV signals
- Alternative audio output to analog 2CH
- Supports signal transmission distances of up to 300M for SD signals, 200M for HD signals and 100M for 3G signals
Note: Cable tested with Belden 1694A. Operating distances may vary
if used with another type of cable.
|SMPTE Standard||425M Level A & B, 424M, 292M, 259M-C|
|SDI Transmission Rates||2.970 Gbit/s and 2.970/1.001 Gbit/s|
|SDI in/out Resolution|
SD: 480i@60, 576i@50
|CVBS Output Resolution||PAL/NTSC-M|
|Input Port||1 x BNC (SD/HD/3G-SDI)|
|Output Port||1 x BNC (SD/HD/3G-SDI), 3 x RCA (CVBS,L/R)|
|Power Supply||DC 5V -12V|
|ESD Protection Human body model|
±8kV (air-gap discharge) ,
±4kV (contact discharge)
|Dimension||95mm x 60mm x 25 mm|
|Operating Temperature||0°C ~ 40°C / 32°F ~ 104°F|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C ~ 60°C / -4°F ~ 140°F|
|elative Humidity||20 ~ 90% RH (Non-condensing)|
|Power Consumption (Max)||5W|
VI: Operation Controls and Functions
Front Panel Rear Panel
(1) SDI IN: This slot is where you connect the SDI source output
for SDI signal sending to be display on screen.
(2) Power LED: This red LED will switch on when the device is
connected with the power supply.
(3) POWER LED: This red LED will illuminate when the device is
connected with power supply.
(4)DC IN: Plug the 5V-12V DC power supply into the unit and connect
the adaptor to AC wall outlet.
(5)CVBS out format: Press this switch to select the CVBS output
(6)AV output: This slot is where you connect the TV with RCA calbe