6Kg Empty Dry Powder Fire Extinguisher Cylinder With Diaphragm
6Kg Empty Dry Powder Fire Extinguisher Cylinder with Accessories,
With Diaphragm Pressure Guage and Bracket .
Size: DIA 163MM* HEIGHT 430MM.
Convex Feet Type Cylinder.
valve is with Hook.in brass color or nickel plated.
32mm Diaphragm pressure gauge.
Dry Chemical fire extinguishers extinguish the fire primarily by interrupting
the chemical reaction of the fire triangle.
Today's most widely used type of fire extinguisher is the
multipurpose dry chemical that is effective on Class A, B, and C
fires. This agent also works by creating a barrier between the oxygen element and the fuel element on Class A fires.
Ordinary dry chemical is for Class B & C fires only. It is
important to use the correct extinguisher for the type of fuel!
Using the incorrect agent can allow the fire to re-ignite after
apparently being extinguished succesfully.
Why Choose Us?
1. We are professional for exporting fire extinguisher & fire
fighting equipment for many years
2. We have powerful factory supporting
3. We supply the suitable products what you needed
4. We can provide right price for right goods
5. We insist” your demands,our effort; your satisfaction,our goal”
6. We focus on perfect after-sales service.
The types of Fire Extinguishers include:
- PRESSURIZED WATER MODELS - are appropriate for use on Class A fires only. These must never
be used on electrical or flammable-liquid fires.
- CARBON DIOXIDE - extinguishers contain pressurized liquid carbon dioxide, which
turns to a gas when expelled. These models are rated for use on
Class B and C fires, but can be used on a Class A fire. Carbon
dioxide does not leave a residue.
- DRY CHEMICAL - extinguishers are either stored-pressure models or
cartridge-operated models. The stored-pressure models have a lever
above the handle for operation. The cartridge-operated models
require two steps: Depress the cartridge lever, and then squeeze
the nozzle at the end of the hose. The dry chemicals leave a
residue that must be cleaned up after use.
- AMMONIUM PHOSPHATE - dry chemical can be used on Class A, B, and C fires, but should
never be used on a fire in a commercial grease fryer because of the
possibility of reflash and because it will render the fryer's
automatic fire-protection system less effective.
- SODIUM BICARBONATE - dry chemical, suitable for fighting Class B and C fires, is
preferred over other dry-chemical extinguishers for fighting grease
fires. Where provided, always use the extinguishing system first.
This also shuts off the heat to the appliance.
- POTASSIUM BICARBONATE, UREA-BASE POTASSIUM BICARBONATE, and POTASSIUM CHLORIDE - dry chemical are more effective and use less agent than sodium
bicarbonate on the same fire.
- FOAM (or AFFF and FFFP) EXTINGUISHERS - coat the surface of a burning flammable liquid with a chemical
foam. When using a foam extinguisher, blanket the entire surface of
the liquid to exclude the air.
-We do appreciate it to serve you.
-Welcome to contact us for free samples and prices .
Company: YUYAO JINQIANG FIRE FIGHTING EQUIPMENT FACTORY
Add: Huajia Village,Huangjiabu Town,Yuyao City,Zhejiang Province
Sales manager: Amy Fu