3V Soft Batteries Non-Rechargeable -40°C to +70°C 480mAh 450Wh/kg
for IOTE Smart Home
|Battery discharged at continuous current 1mA until voltage reaches
cut-off voltage 2.0V at ambient temperature 23±2℃|
|Nominal Voltage||3.0 V|
|Maximum Continuous Current||50mA|
|Battery with minimum 50% rated capacity discharged at ambient
|Maximum Pulse Discharge Current||80mA|
|Battery with minimum 50% rated capacity discharged at max pulse for
3 seconds after 27seconds break. Ambient temperature 23±2℃|
Temperature ≤ 30℃
Humidity ≤ 75%RH
|Operating Temperature||-40℃ to +70℃|
|Battery Dimension||See drawing on pag|
|Max self-discharged rate at ambient temperature 23±2℃|
|Shelf Life||10 years|
|Ambient temperature 23±2℃|
1. Battery Characteristic
Nominal voltage up to 3.0 V
Energy density up to 450Wh/kg
- Wide Operating Temperature Range
-40°C to +70°C
Self discharge rate is less than 2% per year at room temperature
No passivation effect, instant install-and-use, maintenance free
Battery of variable dimensions can be selected to fit in the
Custom batteries and battery packs are also available
The structure of the battery offers greater safety to meet
customer’s requirement for special applications
2. Main Applications
- Internet of Things
Asset tracking toll-gate transponders smart home bike-sharing IC
cards GPS, TPMS, RFID, etc.
Smoke detectors,0. security alarms, seismometers, digital door lock
3. Company Advantages
- Quality management system of HCB is conformity with
- HCB Environment Management System meets the standard
- The battery can pass drop test if you need;
- Report for safe transport of goods can be provided with you if
- We can provide you with the CE certificate if you need;
- Rosh Standard is workable for HCB Battery;
- UL Standard is workable for HCB Battery.
- HCB Battery Co., Ltd. was founded in 2001. As a leading primary
lithium battery manufacturer and solution provider in China, HCB
remains dedicated to leading the R&D and manufacturing of
various types of primary lithium batteries.
- Lithium is the lightest of metals and it floats on water. It also
has the greatest electrochemical potential which makes it one of
the most reactive of metals. These properties give Lithium the
potential to achieve very high energy and power densities
permitting batteries with very long useful life and small cell
5. Use Warning
- The battery should be stored in dry environment.
- Do not continue to use the battery if abnormal heat release or
- Please read the manual before using our battery.
- Keep out reach of children. If swallowed, contact a physician at
- Do not reverse battery, follow strictly the signs + and – shown on
batteries and appliances. If batteries are put in the wrong way
they are bound to become hot very quickly. This can lead to gas or
toxic material leakage and/or to a violent rupture.
- Do not incinerate of mutilate, may burst or release toxic material.
- Do not deform batteries. Batteries are not to be crushed, drilled
into or damaged in any other way. This can lead to toxic material
or gas leakage and/or violent rupture.
- Do not throw the battery into water. This can cause explosion.
- Do not charge primary batteries. This can cause gas leakage and
will lead to violent rupture and/or fire.
- Battery compartment should provide sufficient space for battery to
expand in case of abuse.
- Battery disposal method should be in accordance with local and