Outdoor aluminium u channel for glass with stainless steel top
1. Frameless glass gives a balustrade the look of luxury and a
style that is timeless. Our extensive range of fully frameless
toughened safety glass balustrades just can’t be matched. Using 10,
12, 15 and 19mm glass we can provide our customers with a
balustrade that is not only the latest design, the view still
2. We offer a full range of pool fencing options to suit your
style, site and budget. All of Surfcoast Balustardes pool fences
are manufactured and installed to meet current pool fence
3. Full Frameless glass gives a balustrade the look of luxury and a
style that is timeless. Using this interlayered toughened glass, we
can provide our customers with a balustrade that is not only the
latest design but helps capture their view.
How to measure up your balustrade?
1. Get out your sketchpad and draw a bird's eye view of the area
where you want the balustrade to be placed;
2. You can either draw all corner and end posts onto your sketch.
Or alternatively measure the outside edge of the area.
3. Now that your end and corner posts are drawn or your outside
measurements taken, insert the distances on your drawing.
4. With your measurements to hand you can now send in your drawings
|Cladding and Top Rail Finish|
or Mirror/ Polished
Clear/ Frosted/ Laminated
(for cladding&top rail)
|Grade 316 (External) or Grade 304 (Internal)||Channel Construction||102* 62 or 102* 70.5mm Aluminium Channel|
|Standard Height||1000/ 1067mm / 1100mm to top of rail||Handrail Diameter|
50/ 42.4/ 38mm slotted handrail
28* 30 cap handrail
|Glass Crips||3 per meter||Gaskets per meter(Rubber)||Stikey with cladding push in|
|Construction Fixings||Metal/ Concrete or Timber deck|