Transmission Line Fittings Cross Arm Angle Iron for Power line
galvanized steel cross arm
- The crossarm angle iron is the important part of the tower, its
function is used to install the insulator and the hardware to
support the wire, overhead ground wire, and to keep a certain
safety according to regulations
- according to use crossarm can be divided into:straight line
horizontal crossarm; The corne crossarm; The resistance to a
- *The crossarms are used to link clamps to insulator, or to link
insulator and ground wire clamp to tower or subjection structure.
- Aerial Line Hardware Galvanized Crossarm V Brace/Angle Iron/Cross
Arm For Overhead Line Hardware
- *2. Hot-dip galvanized surface protect the commodities from
- * Different kinds of electric power fittings are produced and sold
with high quality and competitive price. All the products are
national standard, and also can be made with your design.
- * We are the professional manufactures of the products, and much of
our products have been gotten an honor in domestic and foreign. We
will try our best to meet your need.
- * It is used to link clamps to insulator, or to link insulator and
ground wire clamp to tower or sujection stucture. It has special
type inaccordance with mounting condition.
- There will no sharp edges, and corners rounded. All items will be
clean rust free, smooth and uniform throughout and will also be
free from burrs.
|Size(mm)||Theoretic weight (kg/m)||Size(mm)||Theoretic weight (kg/m)|
DETAILS OF THE PICTURES:
Other material of transmission line fittings like angle iron, angle
brace, steel angle strip are available: