reaction bonded silicon carbide sisic rollers used to sanitary
wares with good thermal conductivity
Features of SISIC RBSIC SIC Silicon Carbide Roller
1. High Temperature resistance, SiSiC can withstand 1380C, SSiC can
withstand 1600C at most.
2. High strength and excellent hardness.
3. Good Corrosion and Oxidization resistance.
4. Tight tolerance and good surface roughness.
Machining Ability of SISIC RBSIC SIC Silicon Carbide Roller
1. Tolerance, the best tolerance we can control is +/-0.02mm.
2. Surface Roughness, we can polish the surface to Ra0.2um at most.
3. Special shaped rings can be made according to your drawing.
Max temperature tolerance 1380 degree
Excellent oxidation and corrosion resistance
High thermal conductivity and shock resistance
High mechanical strength and abrasion resistance
Featuring high temperature tolerance,high flexural strength, good
oxidation and wear resistance, sisic ceramic rollers can be used
for a long term without fracture or bend.
The rollers are widely applicable in roller kilns for domestic
ceramics, sanitary ceramics, building ceramics, and magnetic
This is reaction bonded (silicon infiltraded) silicon carbide,
being formed zero porosity by filling up open porosity with silicon
Because of it's zero porosity characteristic, thermal conductivity
is more than twice of Oxide Bonded SiC's, bending strength is more
than 5 times higher comparing to Oxide Bonded SiC.
SiSiC's sepecial feature is its ability to maintain high strength
from room temperature up to 1,350C. Also it has very high oxidation
resistance, chemical resistance and wear resistance.
Used as beam, roller, radiant tube burner and burner nozzle etc.