ELA Tungsten HP Dental Carbide Burs C1/018 for Polishing and
Grinding Laboratory Use
ELA Tungsten carbide bur are made from highest quality, fine-girt tungsten carbide, using
most advance manufacturing technology, by ELA strict quality
control and inspection procedures.
World-class quality, sharpest cutting performance, smooth and
vibration-free, more durable.
HP Carbide Burs are used in the dental laboratory for the following
Shaping, surface treatment and fissure finishing of metals,
precious alloys includes gold alloy, silver alloy, palladium alloy,
non-precious alloys includes cobalt alloys and nickel alloys,
ceramics, acrylics, composite and plaster.
1. Better cut and better life, Much more oecumenical for customer.
2. Tungsten carbide burs keep on excellent quality
3. More than 100 specifications is developed to satisfy your fully
professional requirement on grinding;
4. Keep the surface clean (Oil on surface have been got rid of by
5. Beside different shapes, you can choose sizes, grain &