Male Infertility Test Sperm Function Kit for determination of
Protein Tyrosine Phosphorylation of Capacitated Sperm
The kit is mainly used for detecting the protein tyrosine
phosphorylation lever in mammalian sperm capacitation.
- This is an alternative test for Sperm - zona pellucida binding
test, which can reflect the binding ability of the sperm with zona
- Help to choose the assisted reproductive way scientifically
- Double marking technology, easy to observe results
- CE approved
- Dedicated tissue slides, Long shaped coverslip and glass slide
barrel can keep at room temperature.
- Divide the unseal Krebs-Ringer Medium of sperm into several parts
and store at -20°C, freeze-thawing repeatedly is not allow.
- Other reagent need to keep in dark place (2-8°C).
Period of validity:
For professional use only 1/6
- The kit store at 2-8°C ,period of validity is 2 years.
- The reagent store at -20°C, the period of validity for using is the
same as the kit`s.
- Once unsealed, the kit would be kept for 45 days at 2-8° C.
Fluorescent Staining. A series of complicated biochemical and
molecular response of enhance fluidity of serosa, hyper activated
movement and cAMP activate after sperm capacitation. Which made
sperm tail proceed protein tyrosine phosphorylation. In which the
sperm can combine with antibody of Anti-Tyrosine Phosphorylation
signed by fluoresceine isothiocyanate (FITC). Green fluorescence
can be detected in sperm tail at excitation wavelength between
450nm – 490nm.