Each bamboo culm used in the production of furniture products is
individually selected by the local
farmer and harvested by hand. This preserves the eco-system of the
native bamboo forest, and leaves the
bamboo root system intact, from which new bamboo shoots will emerge
and grow the following year. We does not use clear cutting, a
timber harvesting method that involves the removal of tanding trees
given area, commonly used in the wood lumber industry.
We utilizes the entire bamboo culm in the manufacturing process,
wasting nothing. 100% of the bamboo material is used, including the
sawdust, which is put to use generating steam for the dry kiln room
1. Horizontal one-ply; Vertical one-ply; Or Strand bamboo one-ply
2. Horizontal multi-ply in one direction; Horizontal 3-ply crossed;
Vertical 3-ply crossed; Strand bamboo 3-ply crossed (with vertical
3. Horizontal multi-ply crossed; Vertical multi-ply crossed; Strand
bamboo multi-ply crossed (with the crossed vertical
4. Horizontal muti-ply H-crossed structures;vertical multi-ply
H-crossed; Horizontal and vertical crossed H-structures.Four advantages to choose our bamboo panel!
1. The most comprehensive styles and structures you can find.
2. Rich experience, full production line, high quality standard.
3. Non-standard dimensions, customized structure available.
4. Maximum length up to 6meter (face ply non- finger joint)
BAMBOO PANEL Standard Dimensions:
2440x1220x15mm 3-layer, crossed structure
2440x1220x18mm 3-layer, crossed structure
2440x1220x19mm 3-layer, crossed structure
2440x1220x20mm 3-layer, crossed structure
2440x1220x25mm 3-layer, crossed structure
2440x1220x30mm 3-layer, crossed structure
2440x1220x35mm 5-layer, crossed structure
2440x1220x40mm 5-layer, crossed structure
2440x1220x45mm 5-layer, crossed structure
24440x1220x50mm 5-layer, crossed structure
Hot Sales! ! ! Bamboo Panel/Bamboo Plywood/Bamboo Board/
Of course, the sizes can be customized according to requests.
Max length: 6000mm
Max width: 1220mm
For more details, you can contact us directly as following: