Flexible Film Dryer Laboratory Dehumidifier Guarantee Pet Preform
GD-H series honeycomb dehumidifiers are mainly used to dry
hygroscopic engineering plastics.
A honeycomb-rotor is used to offer effective drying, which under
ideal conditions, can supply
dehumidified dry air with a dew-point lower than -40°C.This series comprises 15 models of
honeycomb dehumidifiers, the largest of which can provide dry air
up to a quantity of 4,000
Working with a hopper dryer, the dehunidifier is used to dehumify
engineering plastics which
contain moisture, such as PA,PC,PBT,PET, etc.
1) Adopts P.I.D. temperature controller to accurately control
2) The dehumidifying system of the GD-H series features two coolers
to ensure a low return air temperature and low dew-point.
3) Return air filter is mounted inside to ensure no contamination to
4) Adopt silica gel assorption honeycomb, with low regenerative
temperature of 150°C, which can save more energy.
1) Centralized automatic control can be realized by optionally
selected PLC touch screencontroller.
2) Optionally select dew-point monitor to realize dew-point real-time
3) Optionally select drying heater and its temp. controller to work
with drying hopper for
material dehumidifying and drying.
4) Optional heat-resistant air pipe, cyclone dust separator with
floor stand, oil filter are available.
5) Molecular sieve honeycomb rotor is optional to reach -50°C dew-point.
The moisture contained in the air which is waited for treating)
will be absorbed by hygroscopic
materials, hereafter, be de-absorbed by the regenerated hot air.And the two airstream work
together in the rotation wheel. So, with the rotation of the wheel, moisture will be absorbed and
de-absorbed continuously, and drain out via de-absorbing by regenerated air to form a steady
low dew point airstream for using.