300X Slow-shut check control valve Ductile iron Material Flanged
The 300X slow-closing check valve is a smart valve that is
installed at the water pump outlet of the high-rise building water
supply system and other water supply systems to prevent backflow,
water hammer and water hammer. 300X slow-closing check valve has
three functions of electric valve, check valve and water hammer
eliminator, which can effectively improve the safety and
reliability of the water supply system. The technical principle of
slow opening, quick closing and slow closing to eliminate the water
hammer is integrated to prevent the water hammer and the pump water
hammer from being opened. Simply operate the pump motor opening and
closing button.300X slow-closing check valve can be automatically
opened and closed according to the operation of the pump, and the
flow rate is large and the pressure loss is small. Suitable for
valves up to 600 caliber. Filters should be installed before the
300X slow-closing check valve, and should be easy to discharge.
Pressure class: PN10PN16 PN25
Diaphragm type: DN20-450
Piston type: DN500-750
Medium temperature: 0-80 ℃
Function and purpose :
a check valve to regulate and control the onoff speed which can
regulate to the optima on off speed in accordance with the site
when the water pump starts or stops running. 300X slow-closing check valve can be used for high-rise to reduce the water hammer to achieve
safety and a quiet on/off effect.
1. The nominal pressure of 300X Slow-shut check control valve has different levels such as 0.6, 1.0, 1.6, 2.5 and 4.0 MPa. The
working medium of the pipeline should be less than the nominal
pressure of 300X Slow-shut check control valve.
2. The 300X Slow-shut check control valve should be placed on the pipeline where the medium flows in one
3. The direction of the arrow on the main valve body of the
hydraulic control valve must be consistent with the flow direction
of the piping system.
4. There should be no air blockage or air resistance in the pipe
section of the 300X Slow-shut check control valve. In the upper part of the pipe network, etc., an automatic exhaust
valve should be provided.
5. When 300X Slow-shut check control valve is installed horizontally, the bonnet and stem should face upwards.
When installed vertically, the bonnet and stem should face outward.
6. The strength and tightness test should be done before the 300X Slow-shut check control valve is installed.