Portable Handheld Thickness Gauge With A Measuring Range of
0.03~8.85inch And Adjustable
HUT350 is a compact ultrasonic thickness tester or gauge used to
measure the thickness of metal, glass, plastic and other
homogeneous materials. This portable handheld material thickness
gauge operates with an external ultrasonic contact transducer
sensor probe and requires the use of coupling gel or paste. The
probe directs ultrasonic waves through the coupling gel into the
material to be tested.
With the HUT 350 ultrasonic material thickness gauge, you can
determine the thickness of metal, glass, plastic and other
homogeneous materials in seconds. the measuring device can be
calibrated onsite or in the field with minimal effort. Measured
values can be transferred to a PC using the optional software and
|Measuring Range||0.75~225mm (0.03~8.85inch)|
|Sound Velocity Range||1000~9999m/s (0.039~0.394in/μs)|
|Display Resolution||0.01mm(lower than 100.0mm) 0.1mm(more than 99.99mm)|
|Accuracy||Display resolution 0.01mm||Display resolution 0.1mm||Remark|
|≤10mm||± 0.05mm||± 0.1mm||H is actual value of standard thickness block|
|＞10mm||± 0.05mm||± (1％H＋0.1) mm|
|Temperature probe||± (1% H+0.1) mm|
|Measuring unit||Metric /Inch|
|Power||AA battery 2pcs|
|Working Time||100 hours if backlight off|
- We are professional factory of measuring equipment, and our
products have a high market occupancy in domestic market.
- Competitive price - As a profesional and experianced manufacturer,
we know the market very well.
- Good quality - Our products have been largely used in different
fields in China, and own a good reputation.
- Professional service - We will offer specific guidance for you and
- Strong product-Digital ultrasonic thickness gauge for monitoring
metal & plastic thickness online
Ultrasonic thickness gauges enable to measure wall thickness from
one side surface.
Examples of measurement
- Product inspection : hard plastics(except acrylic), glass etc.
- Material inspection : material check, screening etc.
- Safety inspection : wall thickness of tank storing dangerous
- Maintenance inspection : thinning and corrosion of pipes