Korea LG Four Chips 365nm UV LED Light Beads is encapsulated quartz glass lens. In the encapsulation
technology, the lamp bead encapsulated with four chips is not
suitable for silicone lens, which is easy to be yellow and fall
off, and the light fades quickly.
LG UV LED Curing LED Chip, Newly developed ultra-high quartz glass lens + ceramic packaging
technology, small angle light design, packaging size of 7070,
silicon-based UV LED emitting high purity purple light, high
current resistance, low thermal resistance, etc.
Suitable for : electronic offset printing (adhesive curing),
ceramic and metal painting glazing, fiber drawing, printing, ink
printing and other curing application market.
Product Feature :
Ceramic substrate seal
Support Surface Mount Technology
Size : 7.0*7.0 mm
Typical Optical Power :
385nm 4200mW @1500mA
395nm 4400mW @1500mA
( Maximum allowable working current : IF max= : 2000mA )
Chip type : 55 mil silicon vertical LED chip
Send light angle : 68°
banknote inspection, mosquito control, manicure, industrial curing
Precautions for use
How to store Korea LG UV LED ?
1. The product should be stored in an environment with a dry,
relative humidity of less than 30% and a storage temperature of 5
to 30 °C.
2. Avoid external damage to the vacuum bag to prevent the bag from
leaking and getting wet.
3. Pay attention to moisture. If it is damp, put the patch reel in
a 60 °C oven for 24 hours; remove the tape from the bag, preferably
within 12 hours
4. LED lights that have been unsealed from the original packaging
but have not been soldered should be stored in one of the following
a. After opening, the LED lights can be resealed in the original
b. Store the parts in a sturdy metal container with a tight lid
attached. Place the fresh desiccant and humidity card in a
container and check that the relative humidity is less than 30%.
c. Store the parts in a dry, nitrogen-purified cabinet or container
and require the cabinet or container to effectively maintain the
relative humidity below 30%.
d. After reopening, the reflow soldering is completed within 24
hours. The workshop condition is ≤30°C/60%RH.
e. If there is no environment with a relative humidity below 30%
for storage, one hour before reflow, it must be baked.
5. When stacking PCBs or components that contain LEDs, do not drop
all weight on the lens. The force applied to the lens can cause the
lens to fall off.
A clearance of at least 2 cm should be left above the LED lens, and
the foamed wrapping paper should not be used directly on the lamp.
The force from the foamed packaging can damage the LED
reflow soldering conditions
1. The printed circuit board should be prepared or cleaned in
accordance with the manufacturer's specifications before the LEDs
can be placed or soldered onto the PCB.
2. Our company's LEDs are designed to be soldered to the PCB by
reflow soldering. Reflow soldering can be done in a reflow oven or
by placing the PCB on a hot plate and following the reflow profile.
3. Pay attention to the reflow conditions when using, and reflow
soldering after debugging the reflow temperature. Reflow
conditions: preheating temperature 100 ~ 150 ℃; reflow soldering
temperature of 230 ~ 260 ℃, the welding time of 10
seconds.Operators should take electrostatic protection measures and
all equipment must be grounded reliably.
4. Reflow soldering should not exceed 2 times at most.
5. Do not apply pressure to the lamp bead when passing the lamp.
6. After the lamp is over, the PCB board cannot be packaged
immediately. The PCB board and the lamp bead should be naturally
after reflow soldering 1. After soldering, the lamp bead should be
cooled to room temperature for further processing. Premature
handling of the device, especially around the lens, can result in
2. It is recommended to check the weld consistency. After avoiding
the selected parts of the board, the welding process should be able
to achieve complete look at reflux (no clear significant weld
particles). From the back of the package and board, there should be
almost no holes visible in the soldered area.
3. When cleaning the PCB after soldering, use isopropyl alcohol to
clean the PCB. Do not use ultrasonic cleaning. Do not use water to
clean PCB boards that have been fitted with lamp beads.
4. Do not use the following chemicals for cleaning: chemicals that
may cause outgassing of aromatic hydrocarbon compounds (eg toluene,
a. methyl acetate or ethyl acetate (ie: nail polish cleaner)
b. cyanoacrylate Ester (ie: superglue )
c. Ethylene glycol (including Radio Shack® precision electronic
1. High Intensity UV LED Chip has anti-static requirements, and appropriate anti-static measures
should be taken during installation and use.
2. Pay attention to the arrangement of the external lines of
various devices to prevent the polarity from being wrong. The
device must not be too close to the heating element and the
operating conditions should not exceed the specified limits.
3. When deciding to install in the hole, calculate the hole size
and tolerance of the hole on the board to avoid excessive pressure
on the board.
4. Avoid subjecting the LED to any vibration and external forces.
1. In order for the LED to operate under stable conditions, a
series of protective resistors must be connected in series, and the
resistance value can be measured by the supply voltage or current
of the LED. LED work
for the voltage and current given by a variety of product
specifications requirements LED.
2. The circuit must be designed to prevent overvoltage (or
overcurrent) that can occur during LED switching. Short current or
pulse current can damage the LED connections.
3. When the Fiber Drawing UV Curing UV Light LED light source is working, the ambient temperature will affect its life
reliability. Please keep away from the heat source while working,
and the surface temperature should be controlled within 60 °C
4. Incompatible volatile organic compounds in the LED-based
solid-state lighting design. , may weaken the performance of the
illumination system, shorten its life, so avoid the use of organic
compounds in the design and operation.