4 feet Laboratory Chemical Fume Hood For Strong Acid and Alkali
Testing Exhausting System
|Fume hood||Size||Ventilation||Exahust oulet|
|4 feet fume hood||L:1200*W: 800*H: 2350 mm||1700 CMH||Dia 230 mm|
|5 feet fume hood||L:1500*W: 800*H: 2350 mm||2100 CMH||Dia 300 mm|
|6 feet fume hood||L:1800*W: 800* H: 2350 mm||2600 CMH||Dia 300 mm|
1. Internationally recognized PP (polypropylene) are used to form
the cabinet by seamless welding engineering
2. Material thickness: 8mm and 100mm thickness PP board are
3. Equipped with internationally recognized leakage proof sump,
which could be detached out to be cleaned. Shelves are adjustable.
4. Cabinet doors are marked clearly with warning label reading
5. To improve operational safety, padlock could be used to provide
6. Cabinet door could be customized as left-open or right-open.
Various sizes of double door or single door could be customized.
7. Used to store strong corrosive chemicals, such as sulfuric acid,
nitric acid, acetic acid etc. to protect cabinet operator and