Polycrystalline Solar Panel 1480*680*40mm 160watt solar pannel
solar cell indoor and out door light battery charging
1. With advanced materials and equipment, our modules are designed
in consistency with the IEC 61215:1993 standards which can
guarantee the excellent electrical
performance and the product life of 25 years.
2. A film of PECVD is coated on the upper surface as
anti-reflection measure, featuring deep blue color.
3. The modules are embedded with a sheet of imported strong
transparent glass, two sheets
of long endurance EVA, a high efficiency monocrystalline cells
sheet and a sheet of antihumidity
TPT for different weather conditions.
4. High quality anodized aluminum frame is suitable for strong wind
resistance and mountain terrain.
5. A multifunction box ensure safe connection.
6. The exterior design and electrical performance of the module can
meet the requirements of superior
|Maximum power||130 W||140 W||150 W||160 W||165 W|
|Max power voltage||17.50 V||17.70 V||17.90 V||18.10 V||18.20 V|
|Max power current||7.43 A||7.92 A||8.38 A||8.84 A||9.06 A|
|Open circuit voltage||21.50 V||21.70 V||21.90 V||22.10 V||22.30 V|
|Short circuit current||7.96 A||8.49 A||9.01 A||9.53 A||9.74 A|
|Standard Test Conditions (STC): Irradiance 1000W/m2, Module
temperature 25℃? Air Mass (AM)=1.5|
|Nominal Operating Cell Temperatur||45 ± 2℃|
|Temperature coefficients of Isc||+0.049% /℃|
|Temperature coefficients of Voc||-0.340% /℃|
|Temperature coefficients of Pmax||-0.430% /℃|
|Solar Cell||Poly solar cells 156x156 mm|
|Front Cover||3.2 mm thick, tempered glass|
|Back Cover||TPT (Tedlar-PET-Tedlar)|
|Encapsulant||EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate)|
|Frame||Double-layer anodized aluminium alloy|
|Junction Box||IP65 rated|
|Maximum System Voltage||DC1000V (IEC)|
|Maximum Series Fuse||15 A|
|Max. Wind Load / Max. Snow Load||2400Pa / 5400Pa|
|Application Class||Class A|
|Packing configuration||Carton.Customers packing requirement is acceptable.|
Types of solar cells used
There are 2 main types of solar cells and the best solar cells for
you will vary depending on the installation
1. Monocrystalline silicon offers high efficiency and good heat
tolerance characteristics in a small footprint.
2. Polycrystalline (or multi-crystalline) silicon cell based solar
panels are now the most popular choice in
residential installs. Recent improvements in polycrystalline panel
technology have resulted in the
development of modules equal to or better than many monocrystalline
brands in terms of size, efficiency and
Solar Panel Shopping Checklist
In summary, these are the major points you should bear in mind when
buying solar panels aside from cost:
1. Consider how the module is manufactured and the materials used.
2. Research how the panels perform in real world situations –
including positive tolerance, temperature co-
efficient rating, PID and LID resistance and efficiency.
3. Compare the warranty details of the solar panels you are
4. Learn more about the company that manufactures the panels