Mini Ice Cream Maker, No Electricity Hand Operated Portable Fruit
- High performance continues juicer
- More juice and less pulp to throw away
- Its design and advanced technology makes it 100% leak proof and is
specifically designed to extract maximum juice from hard as well as
juicy fruits & vegetable
- All parts are easily detachable for easy manual wash.
- The perfect and affordable way to juice on the go, the Manual Cold
Press Juice maker offers an extremely gentle and efficient process
to extract more high quality juice without electrical power. Great
for wheatgrass, fruits and veggies. It also can make homemade ice
cream with frozen fruit. What ' s more , it still can make
nutritious vegetable juice to make kinds of nurtritious pasta .
- The juice maker, small size but big endurance, whether it is
multi-fiber celery, ginger, hard carrot, beetroot or seed
pomegranate, grape. All kinds of vegetables and fruits can be
squeezed, and even the frozen mango, pineapple, kiwi, strawberry
and other fruits turn into ice cream for a second, perfect solution
for children’s love ice cream during summer. Mom worries about the
problem of pigments, gelatin and additives.
Installation Notes :
- Turn locking button anticlockwise 90 degree.
- Align and fasten the bottom of the charging barrel to the main
- Install the screw into the charging barrel and push it to the end.
- Align the juice cup slot with the main body buckle and fix it with
a light hook.
- Assemble the rocker and tighten the button to fix the rocker.
- Turn the juice head counterclockwise.
- Insert the pushing rod.
Component list and Material :
|Component list :|
1 x Charging barrel
1 x Pusing rod
1 x Main body
1 x Juice cup
1 x Screw rod
1 x Rocker
1 x Juicer head
PMMA + ABS + PP
- Do not boil and disinfection the machine parts in contact with food
for more than 5 minutes.
- If juice cup is dumped, please check whether is fastened properly
with the clip on the main body.
- If the maker is shaking in use, please check if the suction knob is
screwed, and if there is water on the bottom of the table and the