2.0M Disposable Medical Products PVC Nasal Oxygen Cannula FDA / CE
/ ISO Approved
1.The nasal cannula are used for patients needing only low-flow
supplemental oxygen. Patients with breathing difficulties and
conditions such as emphysema or other pulmonary pathologies require
the nasal cannula. The flow rate for the cannula is around .5 to 4
liters per minute (LPM).
2. All materials used in construction of the Oxygen Mask ,and the
Oxygen Tubing are latex free, soft and smooth surface without sharp
edge and object, They have no undesirable effects on the
Oxygen/Medication passing through under ordinary conditions of use.
Mask Material are hypoallergenic and shall resist ignition and
1. Made from non-toxic PVC, non-odorous, transparent and soft
2. 100% latex-free
3. Type or size :infant, pediatric, adult
4. Available with CE and ISO certificates.
5. Different length available, with 2 connectors to match wide
range of respiratory equipment.
6. Packed in individual PE bag
7. Sterilized by EO gas or not sterilized.