QVGA 2.0 inch TFT active matrix transmissive LCD Module 8 bits
parallel bus interface
HST020ACH03-28 is a color A-si active matrix Liquid Crystal Display composed of
TFT LCD panel with RTP, a driver circuit and LED backlight system.
The screen format is 320 x 240 RGB with 8 bits parallel bus interface and 262 colors.
HST020ACH03-28 is designed for a display unit of video and audio system, home
appliances, personal digital assistant (PDA), mobile phones, PSP
and other electronic appliances.
TFT, Transmissive, positive
2.0 inch TFT LCD module , 262k color
A-si TFT Active matrix
Outline Dimension (mm)
37.88 (W) x 51.5 (H)x 2.5 (D)
Active Area (mm)
30.6 (W) x 40.8 (H)
240 x RGB x 320
-200C ~ +700C
-300C ~ +800C
|Number of Pixel (pixels)||320(H) x 3RGB x 240(V)|
RGB Vertical Stripe
4 LED, White
8 bits parallel bus interface
Why purchase LCD / LCM from HONGSUS DISPLAY TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD.?
1. You can choose from our extensive range, including:
1) TN LCD Display & TN LCD Module
2) HTN LCD Panel & HTN LCD Module
3) STN LCD Display & STN LCD Module
4) FSTN LCD Display & FSTN LCDModule
5) DFSTN LCD Panel & DFSTN LCD Module
6) COG LCD Display & COG LCD Module
7) CSTN LCD module
8) TAB LCD module
9) VA LCD Panel & VA LCD Module
10) TFT LCD module
2. We have successfully handled projects for a number of buyers at
home and abroad, thanks to our vast experience, excellent
management, R&D and sales teams. We'll put these resources to
work to efficiently meet your needs as well.
3. Our products can be used in a wide range of applications,
including camera, DVD player, toy, Cell Phone, game player,
calendar, electronic dictionary, electronic scales,Telephone,
interphone, watch, tablet PC, radio, printer, scanner, attendance
machine, fax machine, air-condition display, refrigerator, electric
cooker, video doorbell, ultrasound machine, therapeutic equipment,
Blood pressure monitor, massage, running device, elevator
controller, Industrial machine.
Important Information for your reference.
1. Our standard TFT LCD Module size:
1.44", 1.77", 2", 2.2”, 2.4", 2.8", 3.2", 3.5", 4.3", 5", 5.7", 7",
2. New products: 3.5", 4.3", 5.0", and 7" TFT LCD with CTP and MCU
3. 2.2", 3.5" transflective / sun readable TFT LCD.
4. Our specials new design for TFT LCD, can make:
1) AR( Anti-reflective),
and also use EWV(extremely wide view) polarizer.
5. Special items: 4.3'' , 5.0'', 7.0'' developed 1000nits
6. Also, custom LCD / LCM availabe.
|Hongsus Display Technology Co., Ltd.|
|CUSTOMER LCM DESIGN GUIDE|
|Dimension||LCD outline (WxHxT)=A( ) x B( ) x C( ) mm|
|Viewing Area(WxH)= E( ) x F( ) mm|
|Active Area(WxH)=G( ) x H( ) mm|
|LCD Panel||Character Type: ( ) x ( )|
|Graphics Type: ( ) x ( )|
|Segment Type: (Pleease fill the display contents here)|
Liquid Crystal: TN[ ], HTN[ ], STN Yellow-Green[ ], STN Gray[ ],
STN Blue[ ], FSTN[ ], DFSTN [ ]
|Polarizer Mode: Reflective[ ], Transflective[ ], Transmissive[ ]|
|Display Mode: Positive[ ], Negative[ ]|
|Viewing Angle: 6:00[ ], 12:00[ ], Other[ ]|
|Backlight||Type: Without[ ], LED Array[ ], LED edge[ ], other[ ]|
Colour: Green[ ], Yellow-Green[ ], White[ ],Green[ ] Blue[ ],
Orange/Amber[ ], Other[ ]
|Specified IC||LCD driver:( ): Controller:( )|
|Product form||LCD panel[ ], COB(LCD module)[ ], COG[ ], COF[ ]|
|Connector||Zebra[ ], Metal pin[ ], FPC [ ], FFC[ ], Heat seal[ ]|
|Operating Temperature||0 to +50°C [ ], -10 to +60°C [ ], -20 to +70℃ [ ], -30 to +80℃ [ ]|
|Operating Environment||Outdoors[ ], Indoors[ ]|
|Operating Voltage||3V [ ], 3.3V[ ], 5V[ ], Other[ ]|
|Notes: 1. Please fill "√" in the matched [ ] and your particular
requirements in the ( ) and blank.|
|2. Please send us the draft diagram of LCD you need if you have.|
Liquid Crystal Display Module (LCM) are assembled and adjusted with
a high degree of precision. Avoid
excessive shocks and do not make any alteration or modification.
The following should be noted.
1. Do not tamper in any way with the tabs on the metal frame.
2. Do not modify the PCB by drilling extra holes, changing its
outline, moving its components or modifying
3. Do not touch the elastomer connector, especially insert an
backlight panel (for example, EL).
4. When mounting a LCM make sue that the PCB is not under any tress
such as bending or twisting.
Elastomer contacts are very delicate and missing pixels could
result from slight dislocation of any of the
5. Avoid pressing on the metal bezel, otherwise the elastomer
connector could be deformed and lose
contact, resulting in missing pixels.