All - Terrain CTX 3030 Underground Metal Detector most Popular
Discover more historical treasures with the most accurate target
identification available. With a full co lour LCD and advanced
Target Discriminating you will find more treasure, even among junk
littered areas, in all ground conditions.
Enjoy the freedom of wireless audio with the versatility of
built-in speaker and headphone options.
With Mislabels exclusive integrated GPS, you can navigate to your
favorite locations and record your finds. Transfer your detecting
information onto Google Maps using the Change 2 PC application.
‘Switch on and go’ simplicity, five preset Search Modes and many
automatic functions make it easy for the beginner to get started.
Advanced features are easily accessible at the touch of a button
for the experienced treasure hunter.
With the rivaled performance of the CTX 3030 you’ll experience The
Future of Discovery!
- Waterproof: You can go detecting anywhere with this versatile TREASURE
detector. You have the flexibility of land and underwater detecting
as the CTX 3030 is waterproof* to 10 ft (3 m).
- Wireless Audio: Have the freedom to detect without your headphones being attached
to your detector. With the WM 10 Wireless Module^ you have the
choice of using the built-in speaker, supplied headphones or your
own favorite headphones.
- Ultimate Fe Co Discrimination: With Ferrous (Fe) and Conductivity (Co) target resolution, plus
adjustable Tone ID Profiles, you can detect (accept) the targets
you want to and ignore (reject) the rest. With Target Trace and
Target Separation, you can identify multiple targets simultaneously
for accurate detecting results.
- Full Co lour Display: The full co lour LCD clearly displays more target information
than ever before and greatly enhances the CTX 3030’s discrimination
- GPS Locating: See where you have been, and where you are going, by using the
Map screen and Navigation Tool.
- Entrails show the ground that you have already covered.
- Appoints mark points of interest.
- Endpoint mark your treasure locations.
- Geo Hunts record your entire detecting adventure.
- PC Mapping (with Google Maps): Upload all of your detector settings and treasure locations
to your PC using the Change 2** application. Attach photos and text
to your finds, group them into categories. View the locations on
Google Maps. You can also download data to your detector for
re-exploring favorite areas.
- Quick Menus (and smart functions): Quick Menus give you easy access to ‘on the go’ adjustments.
Smart functions (Sensitivity, Noise Cancel, Audio, Ground Balance)
and a customize User button allow fast changes to your most used
controls while detecting.
- Ergonomic Design: The well balanced design has all the battery weight behind the
armrest for comfortable detecting. The detector is fully adjustable
to suit your needs.
- Mufti-Languages: You can choose from 9 different languages: English, French,
German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish or Turkish.
- Key Technologies
- FBS 2 uses multiple frequency transmission and coil-to-detector
data communication to find more targets in variable ground
- Smart find 2 provides digital signal processing and precision Fe Co
discrimination, with co lour target information, for the best
target identification results.
- G Psi has very high sensitivity for accurate recording of Geo
- I-Stream creates very fast wireless audio with no loss of sound
*Standard headphones, removable headphone module and WM 10 module
are not waterproof.
** System Requirements - Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista or
Windows 7; Minimum recommended display resolution of 1366 x 768;
|Application||Coin, Relic, Chancellery & Beach (waterproof 10ft)|
|Technology||FBS 2, Smart find 2, G Psi, I-Stream|
|Frequency/Transmission||Multiple frequencies: 1.5 - 100kHz|
|Coil (standard)||11-inch waterproof Double-D smart coil|
|Audio Output||Built-in speaker, standard ¼-inch non-waterproof socket, custom
waterproof socket (Mine lab accessory headphones only)|
|Headphones Supplied||KOSS UR30 (100 ohm) supplied with detector (non-waterproof )|
|Visual Display||Full co lour LCD with back light and adjustable brightness (1–10)|
|USB Connectivity||Change 2 (via USB) compatible with Windows XP, Vista and 7|
|Memory||Settings saved automatically while detecting and remain until
changed or reset|
|Depth Indication||Accurate gauge active in normal detecting and Pinpoint mode|
|Detect Modes||10 fully customize, including 5 preset (Coins, Beach, Relic, Silver
& High Trash)|
|Discrimination||Smart find 2TM 2 dimensional co lour discrimination: Ferrous 35, Conductivity 50
- 20 fully customize discrimination patterns (2 per Search Mode)|
| || |
|Audio tone||Customize Tone ID Profiles - 1, 2 ferrous (Fe), 2 conductive (Co),
4 Fe, 4 Co, 35 Fe, 50 Co or Combined|
|Audio Type||Normal, Long, Smooth & Pitch Hold|
|Ground Balance||Auto Compensation and Auto Ground Balance|
|Non-motion with modulated audio and visual cross hair on LCD, 2
modes: normal and sizing|
|Sensitivity Adjust||Auto and Manual (1–30)|
|Tune / Noise Cancel||Manual & Automatic (11 channels)|
|Threshold||Level adjustment (1–50), Pitch adjustment (1–30)|
|Target Volume Adjust||Limit & Gain (1 to 30)|
|Battery||Li-ion pack with fast charger. 12 V car adapter supplied with
Standard Pack only|
|Low battery alert||Audio & visual indication.|
|Length||Min 37 in. (940 mm) – Max 55.3 in. (1405 mm)|
|Weight||5.20 lbs (2.36 gs) including Li-ion battery pack|
|Warranty||3 years control box & coil|
We aim for 100% customer satisfaction and 5 star service.
If there are any problems with your order, please contact us,we aim
to serve you best , your satisfication is our duty.