Recombinant protein A Colloidal Gold and Radioactive Markers
Storage temperature: 2-8℃
Source:Protein A mutant of Staphylococcus aureus , expressed in E. coli
Protein A is a membrane protein of Staphylococcus aureus and can
specifically bind to antibodies. Protein A affinity chromatography
columns have become widely used as affinity columns for purified
antibodies from ascites, serum and cell culture isolated or
purified extracts of antibodies from different subtypes of mammals
or genetically engineered recombinant proteins containing antibody
Fc fragments. alkali protein A is our company independent research
and development production, with independent intellectual property
rights. Recombinant protein A is expressed by E. coli and purified by chromatography to give a purity of 95% or more. The
purification process does not use antibody column affinity
chromatography to avoid the possibility of incorporation of
unrelated IgG in the product.
No organisms detected.
E0.1% at 275nm=0.17-0.23
No DNA or RNA detected
No Triton contaminant.
pH stable range
1) Non-antibody column purification, the product without any other
antibodies such as IgG and other pollution.
2) SPA-25 is our own research and development products, pH tolerance
range, can withstand 0.5 M NaOH and 0.5M HCl treatment, no
degradation, antibody binding capacity unchanged.
3) The product has a specially designed link for the purification of
the column, can be directly used for the preparation of protein A
4) Stable quality: Mass production can ensure stable and continuous
batch production.It is no difference between the batch and the
product quality is stable.
5) High purity: Higher specific activity.Host protein residues is less
than the limits of biological products.
6) Lyophilized powder: The product is lyophilized powder and is easy
to store and transport.
7) Compliance with regulatory requirements: Production equipment and
production environment comply with relevant regulatory
requirements, and the production process is in full compliance with
NSF ISO 9001: 2015 quality system and GMP guidelines.
8) Complete quality documents: we can provide relevant regular support
files in according to customers’ requirement.
Recommend recombinant trypsin lyophilized should be stored under
2-8℃in sealed container.It is stable within 24 months.
For Research or Manufacturing Purpose Only. Not for Human.